indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I'm a fan of Teh Botol. As soon as I see a bottle, I need to buy one and drink it at once, with a straw of course. Taste is personal, but I would like to know how others think about it. Who support me and who doesn't."

I also like to hear why people (don't) like it. I know it's from the factory, but it's just so easy to drink in the early morning, before driving around by bike, in the afternoon after a nap, or late in the evening together with a Sampurna Mild.... aah, I'm going to have a day dream here...

Yerun Emoticon: Bye bye

Emoticon: Nice

Emoticon: Nice

kalabahi
User
spacer line

good stuff .....but l need two of them to get rid of my thirst .....ok rakus ....nou en ???

budowono1
User
spacer line

thats not true Sosro is best teh Indonesia Emoticon: Smile

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

The pic gave me a shock...the shape was similiar to something else....hehehehehhe

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-04-2004 08:24 kalabahi wrote:
good stuff .....but l need two of them to get rid of my thirst .....ok rakus ....nou en ???

I have the same, but that doesn't make drinking it worse, right?

budowono1
User
spacer line

In Indonesia i only drink Sosro Teh Botol
Emoticon: Yes!

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

teh botol sosro, it tastefull with indonesian tea, not like other imported tea that sold in indonesia. the taste is more special when you drink with someone special. Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Shiny

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-04-2004 16:28 LelyCabe wrote:
teh botol sosro, it tastefull with indonesian tea, not like other imported tea that sold in indonesia. the taste is more special when you drink with someone special. Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Shiny

Let's drink it together! Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Bye bye

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Shiny mmmhh... Jeroen will accompany me? that's sounds good idea, ok then... Emoticon: Bye bye it's really tastefull! Emoticon: Wink

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-04-2004 16:40 LelyCabe wrote:
Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Shiny mmmhh... Jeroen will accompany me? thats sounds good idea, ok then... Emoticon: Bye bye its really tastefull! Emoticon: Wink

Okay.. just a drink of two and then... Emoticon: Smile

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

up to you men..! Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Shiny

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

HAHAHAHAHHAHA..sorry I was LOL with Ali's comment about the pic..

which is best...drinking teh botol and inhale.. or inhale then drinking teh botol?

It's been awhile since I have Teh Botol...I do Oolong Tea....

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

yerun....you have to try Teh Seduh Sosro......it's much "enak" than Teh Botol Sosro......Teh Seduh means dried tea leaves (usually black tea), and you have to pour and stir it with hot water...before you can drink it..... Emoticon: Yes!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

That's maybe something for the next time. But that means I have to do more than just ordering a Teh Botol. I'm kind of lazy actually....

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 07-04-2004 07:44 Jeroen wrote:
Thats maybe something for the next time. But that means I have to do more than just ordering a Teh Botol. Im kind of lazy actually....

Yup...only if you like to know the better taste than Teh Botol..... Emoticon: Puh!

budowono1
User
spacer line

Teh botol is actualy teh melati (Jasmin thee).
Sosro is best cause in compere with other Sosro is sweet and chinees teh melati with out sugure just pure tea

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 08-04-2004 13:16 budowono1 wrote:
.....Sosro is best cause in compere with other Sosro is sweet and chinees teh melati with out sugure just pure tea

I think I have a simple solution to make the other tea as sweet as Sosro....hmmmm...let me think.......how about put some sugar in it?.... Emoticon: Very funny

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

A little bit honey by my side will make it sweeter and brighter.........

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Blog Bot
spacer line

Desi,
from my memory, I had the best TEH (TEA) but not that particular brand.. it was teh wangi cap mawar (TEA LEAVES IN PACKET)

By the way Jeroen, did you send the bill to teh Botol Company for this free advertising ? I think each one of us who mentioned Teh Botol should get (HMMMMM How MUCH?) $1000 ?....cheques... Emoticon: Nice

Bagusdewe:(goodlooking:red eyes too much in front of monitor)

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Dewe you'd better buy a new monitor!New monitors don't give you red eyes for more unless you didn't sleep for few days hihi Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Blog Bot
spacer line

I'll do that Kleinsmann,
I'm waiting for your money to be deposited to my bank account to buy new monitor Emoticon: Shiny

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

I must say Teh botol is nice, but i prefer, kopi Jawa the raw grinded coffee without sugar but with Jahe, ginger. Or ordinary tea with ginger. Ginger is one of those amazing herbs, I take it every day and it benefits a lot. So no tea from botols. Its not sane to drink tea from a botol with a straw. But thats me. I will only drink it if it is ice and ice cold and there is no other booze available.

Sepp

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

I always need to bring some Teh Botol to my friends in Holland who went to Indonesia before. Teh Botol is definately the taste of Indonesia!

Gracias. Sama sama

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

I prefer a sweeter drink on a hot day... can't get enough of these teenage drinks Emoticon: Nice

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

goyang2
User
User icon of goyang2
spacer line

Sa lebih senang minum2 biasa sprti: ES JERNI ato ES GERMAN:Es jeruk nipis/Es jeruk manis bikin sndri

oh...ini dngn bahasa Ingris....

I prefer my own mixed juice not too sweet, flavoured with lime or orange with a little sugar and ice water. Excellent on a hot day.

Biak: B-ilang I-ngat A-kan K-embali

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,298,110 topic views - 233,637 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,452 members - last post @ 18-09-2019 19:07 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,365,737 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com