My Jakarta Experiences were:
1. Winner of the Table Tennis Championship antar RT
2. Attended the best High School in Town (SMAN 3 Teladan...VIVA TELADAN)
3. Mie dok dok was my dinner, and dan Martabak Bulan was for dessert
4. Regular visitor at TOPAZ Music Lounge (does it stil exist?)
5. A Filipino Band's member hit on me
6. Flirted with a guy next door ( and the guy did not even know it until 10 years later...
7. um, AHA in Sabang (?) was a place to hang out while I was in High School.
8. Watched too much Indian Movies....
9. Natrabu was my fav place to eat Padang Food.
10. the color of my socks, belt, handkerchief had to be coordinated in Middle High School as well as High School.
11. Was virgin (pssssttt)
12. The last villa I was in Puncak was behind the big "kecap"
13. I expereinced the earthquake dance floor in Monas.
14. Had memorabale moment in Middle High School and High School
15. I like Becak, very convenience for a short distance trip (kepasar), though, sometimes I get annoyed too....
Last but not least, Jakarta has torpedo soup in Blora, that I can not find it here. Will add more if I can think of something else......
Question of the Day: How to protect yourself from being hypnotized and looted especially from Ali????