indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Website & forum information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Topic reports, what are they for?
Topic reports are general reports to direct the moderators directly to where the problem is. All topic reports are displayed in the moderators screen. When they are logged in, they will see them directly, so they can react to it faster than email or replies posted in a topic.

Above every topic, you will find a bright yellow image, indicating where to click for a topic report.

Guidelines
Topic reports are not for personal messages. Messages like that and offending or useless topic reports will be ignored. All topic reports are stored in a database, if needed you will receive information on your email-address stated in your profile, only if displayed.

Abuse
Abuse of these topic reports will be dealt with accordingly. Only logged in users can place them, so your details will always be traceable. Most of the times we don't use them. We don't make statistics of those who use them the most.

aponto
User
spacer line

Jeroen yth.
Is there an opportunity to send mssges in bahasa indonesia?
I see so many visitors and members who are so enthousiastic
and experienced Indonesia-visitors .
Most of them,as far as I understand ,live outside my country but their knowledge about my country is surprising.
In my view,most of those people,are able to speak Bahasa.Right ?
Aponto

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Aponto,

There was a topic about this in Dutch if I'm not mistaken, but at this moment, there is no possibility to do so. It's on my list however. It should be available in one year. I have many more things to do at the moment, and implementing another language is not very easy as I will need two Indonesian moderators as well.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,341 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,630 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 06:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,978,457 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com