indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

setiaabadi
User
spacer line

Fly to USA or Europe and get your free ticket to Bangkok, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Nagoya, Osaka, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore or Tokyo. More info on http://www.geocities.com/tiketgratis/promo.html For more details and seats booking, please contact us: Setia Abadi Tours & Travel, Jl. Barata Jaya VI No. 46, Surabaya 60284, Indonesia, Tel: (62-31) 5045586, 5045586 Fax: (62-31) 5054827, E-mail: setia.abadiRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.telkom.net or setiaabaditravelRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com . HOTLINE 24 hours: 0818336310 (Robert) - Voiceor SMS.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Funny,

It's listed twice. I removed the first one...

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Danke Jeroen....!!

Very helpful!

Desi Clark Emoticon: Smile

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

You are welkom, you can just say Dank Jeroen, Danke Jeroen is German, these are my neighbors.. whehe.. Emoticon: Wink

Why are there not many people here?? At least some messages are posted.. hehe...

Blog Bot
spacer line

Jeroen,
Do you believe in "FREE" Ticket?
I don't!

Bagusdewe Emoticon: Nooo

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Garuda has the same:

buy a ticket AMS-CGK atau AMS-DPS an get three local flights for free.. It's what you call free of course, but it's possible I, at least something like it...

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Y'rn yth,

I think you as an 'airportman' have more 'inside info' about it.....
Yerun is it still preferable to have an 'all set arangement' outside INDOnesia that inside ???
I say this because of your remarks earlier !!!
For instyance a combined intern'l/n'nl flight like A'dam/J'karta/S'ya/M'sar.

Greets..... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

OOOps ..... than inside.

For instance.....

Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

gulpener
User
User icon of gulpener
spacer line

I am currently desperate to find a cheap (at least ) tix to fly to Sgp in Aug. pref with M'sia or KLM ( due to mileages he he )Some say it's high season some said shoulder. Anyone could provide me any tips?
I dont buy a free air tix story... do u? Emoticon: Nooo

apa saja...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,293,850 topic views - 230,457 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,402 members - last post @ 18-02-2019 03:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,669,034 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com