indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

President orders crack down on racist text messages
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has ordered police to crack down on mobile phone users sending racist text messages. The text messages, which have been widely reported in the local media without divulging their exact wording, blame minority ethnic Chinese for Indonesia's current economic woes and calls for attacks on them.
Continue reading , click the title

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I'm wondering how they will do it. Will they force telco's to send their information?

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Just control every HP of people who look suspicious Emoticon: Nice
Sama like in malaysia where police has to control HP ouf young people on naughty movie and pic. Emoticon: Devil

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

yeah, but I often delete messages at the end of the day.. so yesterdays messages won't be there. I can't receive pictures however. Emoticon: Shiny

searching
User
spacer line

I heard that starting in 2006 all the number should be registered by the owner. So it will be trackable.
The sms was very cruel. It urges that the Chineses are the enemy of the Moslems and that they should be destroyed by the Moslems.
Cruel but not surprising anyway.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

The text messages, which have been widely reported in the local media without divulging their exact wording, blame minority ethnic Chinese for Indonesia's current economic woes and calls for attacks on them

Would the Ind. Government also take action if those emails were about Jews? Aren't they just afraid of superpower China?

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

searching
User
spacer line

Papaya,

Would the Ind. Government also take action if those emails were about Jews? Aren't they just afraid of superpower China?

Actually, until now, there's no real actions concerning the discrimination. The sms (I've seen it, forwarded by a friend of mine), blames the Chinese for the inflation as well. And in the past, you can see 1998 riots, and the riots beforehands.
I would love that the sender of any emails which incite hatred to certain race (Chinese, Jews, every race) to be punished severely.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 10-11-2005 03:35 searching wrote:
Papaya,

I would love that the sender of any emails which incite hatred to certain race (Chinese, Jews, every race) to be punished severely.

searcher ,

for the first time I am agree with you.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

searching
User
spacer line

Sidia,

Thanks.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,819,210 topic views - 234,905 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,622 members - last post @ 13-11-2019 20:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,614,788 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com