indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 16-11-2005 09:47 searching wrote:
Sidia,

I just want to prove my case that Laskar Jihad was very suspicious.

If I am not mistaken I post also the news from CNN. Well, I dont know, but you may believe that maltra than CNN.

Thats your personal choice, I will not force you anyway. Its a free world, where everyone can freely think without opression.

Searcher,
a. very suspicous is NOT the same as guilty by evidence or law.

b. I have never say that I believe site (source) A or Site B .
I am only telling that there are always 2 side of a medallion.
And try to get more information from several sites .
Not only the "friendly " sites but also the opposite sites.

c. Of course it is a free world , but people must try to be honest (neutral) and if possible not without prejudice.
In this case we must wait if they can caught somebody and the evidence.
And not from the first hour pointing to a certain group .(premature and without evidence)
In my opinion such people are spreading not friendly feelings among people.

If sidia broke a law , what is the "status" of sidia , a "naughty " christian ( or naughty muslim ) , or a "naughty " individual.?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

searching
User
spacer line

Sidia,

If you do something criminal, and you keep silent, of course everyone will point at you.
But if you do something criminal, and you scream "Allahu Akbar", or "I do that according to Islam", or "I am the defender of my faith!", don't you think everyone needs to see also about the ideology/the teaching behind you?

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Searcher ,

there is diff. between an individual , a terorist and a "good" muslim.
Also people with hidden agenda .
See also the Fatwa of MUI .

Tikus
User
User icon of Tikus
spacer line

On 10-11-2005 08:49 sidia wrote:
I wonder that some people in this forum" in this topic always pointing to muslim if there are something wrong happened.
Why not a neutral opinion : A terorist attact and and the perpetrator(s) is unknown .
Yes , within 1-2 hours blaming , judging the (muslim) terorist.
According the logic of someone and maybe some people here , the terorist /perpetrator must be muslim , because the victims are christian.
Without evidence etc etc. In my opinion to soon , premature etc.
We must wait what the reason is , from agama , politic or conflict of interest .

If you read another topic , also regarding Poso , see : Two Poso students shot ----- ., you can read that the 2 victims are a muslim and a christian girls.

WHO is now the potential perpetrators ? A muslim , A christian , A third party ?

Very quiet in this forum , very strange ??
see Also www.antara.co.id/seenws/index.php?id=22132

You can see at this link who are blamed for the riots in 2000, namely 3 christians. Is this curious???? Emoticon: Confused :
http://www.asianews.it/view.php?l=en&art=4635

Bae sonde bae, tanah timor lebe bae

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 18-11-2005 23:42 Tikus wrote:

You can see at this link who are blamed for the riots in 2000, namely 3 christians. Is this curious???? Emoticon: Confused :
http://www.asianews.it/view.php?l=en&art=4635

Why curious . ??
They are sentenced for 2 times.
According the law.
Like several muslim terorist with death penalty .

and I am sure if they can caucht someone in the case of 3 pos grls , they will punish by law. Muslim or christian or what ever .
It is the invidual , de terorist who get the death penalty.
see also the fatwa of MUI about terorism and suicide attack.

About the article it is maybe relevant because from the beginning there are people saying the perpetrator are muslim . But the evidence learn that they are not .

Greeneyzze
User
spacer line

Hello,
This is my first time visiting this forum and, I'm not going to even attempt to deal with any of the political/cultural situations in Indonesia. But as a devout Christian from the Western world (USA), I feel absolutely compelled to say something about Christians in general. I've seen on the news (both local and worldwide) reports of Christians being accused of butchering, raping, etc. And it disturbs me greatly for those people who are not Christians and/or those who are trying to understand what Christianity is. The truth is that if someone is truly a Christian they "wouldn't " be butchering, raping, etc. under any circumstances ever. I know there are a lot of people who go to Christian churches and call themselves Christians, but I ask you to consider this. I could stand in a garage all day and it still wouldn't make me a car. In the same way people can go into a church all day long and it doesn't make them a Christian. If someone professes to know Jesus Christ as their Messiah (which is what Christianity is) then they should be living lives as close to being Christ-like as they can. And that means living a life of love and compassion, loving other people the same way you want to be loved. Many, many hideous things have been done over the last 2000 years in the name of Jesus. The fact is they have nothing at all to do with Jesus. Sadly, the people who get hurt may not know that and believe on some level that the ugly behavior has something to do with Christ, when actually it's just evil being perpetrated by evil people.

Regarding the beheading of those three young girls, my heart aches for what they must have endured, regardless of who did the killing. I don't even know them but my heart mourns for them. They were somebody's daughter, somebody's sister, somebody's friend. Certainly they didn't deserve what was done to them. My sympathies go out to their loved ones. As a mom I can't even begin to imagine the agony their family members must be going through. And their murders have nothing to do with God, but it has everything to do with Godlessness. I do hope they're caught and brought to justice. It makes me very grateful to live where I do. I pray for Peace in your country.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 19-11-2005 06:12 Greeneyzze wrote:

a. as a devout I know there are a lot of people who go to Christian churches and call themselves Christians, but I ask you to consider this. I could stand in a garage all day and it still wouldnt make me a car. In the same way people can go into a church all day long and it doesnt make them a Christian. If someone professes to know Jesus Christ as their Messiah (which is what b. Christianity is) then they should be living lives as close to being Christ-like as they can.

b. actually its just evil being perpetrated by evil people.

c. I pray for Peace in your country.

Dear Sister ,

I can recognised a true believer in you , a christian who try to lives
and be guided by Jezus.
Because you are also no blaming or accusing people .
(luc 6. 41-42)

May I borrow yr message and change 3 words in yr message namely the word christian in muslim , church in mosque and Jezus in Islam.

b. Yes , there are some politician , so called leaders with hidden agenda.
Thanks to them , people are fighting with other people , even killing.

c.We must pray for our safety , for our brother and sisters , the childeren of God.
Because it is not easy to ask people, the victims to accept unjustice.
Despite Luc 6 . 27-30.
But we must try.

A (muslim) brother.

Greeneyzze
User
spacer line

Yes, Sidia,
You may use my message and I will pray right now that God will use it in whatever way that He chooses to speak truth and love into whoever hears it.
In His Grace,
Greeneyzze

searching
User
spacer line

Greeneyzze,

But as a devout Christian from the Western world (USA)

Please differentiate devotion with 'dhimmitude'. To me you stil apply to the "luke warm" term.

Christians being accused of butchering, raping, etc

Do they scream "This is for Jesus" or "How Great God is" or start quoting Bible? If they do and the quotation is correcly stated, we need to ban Bible as well.

Regarding the beheading of those three young girls, my heart aches for what they must have endured, regardless of who did the killing. I don't even know them but my heart mourns for them.

I suggest you try to mourn for them without being politically correct, sis.

I do hope they're caught and brought to justice. It makes me very grateful to live where I do. I pray for Peace in your country.

If everybody in your country behaves like you do, please pray harder, because it will not take long for Sharia Law to be applied (to please them), Moslems demand here and there, Moslems threaten here and there, terrorizing everywhere.
Just pray that it will not happen in Winter, as you holy book said.

Sidia,

May I borrow yr message and change 3 words in yr message namely the word christian in muslim , church in mosque and Jezus in Islam.

Are you sure? Have you followed up the news about the terrorists in Haya Village? The capture of Azahari and what they intention are?

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Principe yth.,

'What is your comment, on the theory that 'centralist favoured elite in Jakarta' misuse religious conflicts to increase 'Jakarta influence' ???
The reason is that in this way the army is also able to come back 'in control' again, for instance ....... !!!

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

trombol
User
spacer line

Dear People,

If you really want to help the children from Poso,pleas be generous and
give money for a children home and a school ,which will be build in Amurang.
For those who are willing to support this project,let me know.,I will be
pleased to give you more info.
mbol

spacer line  

Dear All especially Mbol,

Tell me what we can do to help those repressed people in Poso.

With Kind Regards,

WJ

trombol
User
spacer line

Johny,
How are things going lately.Long time no see.
If you want to have the bank account nr,please let me know.
My departure for Jakarta will be tomorrow so you will
receive my reply next friday.
mbol

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Yeah, why don't you give the bank-account number right away, so people can send money to something they don't have any knowlegde about? Emoticon: Very funny

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

To Greeneyzze (yth.,),

If this is of any comfort: Habbakkuk (1,2-4)
(1,5-11)
(1,12-17)
(2,1-4)
(2,5-17)
(2,18-20)
from: www.biblija.net/biblija.cgi?m=(...)&pos=0&set=3&lang=en

trombol
User
spacer line

On 12-12-2005 08:44 johny251976 wrote:
Dear All especially Mbol,

Tell me what we can do to help those repressed people in Poso.

With Kind Regards,

WJ
Hello Johny,

The account nr is 67530 in the name of Foundation Sulawesi Poso

Best Regards

mbol

PS.

attn of webmaster

I know,I know people in the west are used to get info ,the same minute..
Sorry I am not from the west.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I'm with one leg outside the west now, so I'm someone adapted not to get information instantly, but now I only know the bank account number and nothing else. Emoticon: Smile It looks like something that was just recently on the Dutch show ' Opgelicht'.

trombol
User
spacer line

On 15-12-2005 18:14 Jeroen wrote:
Im with one leg outside the west now, so Im someone adapted not to get information instantly, but now I only know the bank account number and nothing else. Emoticon: Smile It looks like something that was just recently on the Dutch show Opgelicht.

I fully agree with you.
Life is hard these days
but ,if I may say,you really are a funny guy. Emoticon: Yes!
nice talking to you
bye
mbol
Emoticon: Laugh out loud

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 08-11-2005 14:49 AnisJ wrote:
S.lmat s.mua yth.,

After all these talking we must conclude that two/2 cases(?) are mixed up in
this subject: the Coker Gang the case of: the two/2 schoolgirls and, I forgot, christian-Islamatic contriversaries ; if somebody saw more cases, silahkan ...
As for the Coker Gang case I want to remark that a very friend of Berty Loupatty, one of the main Coker Gang members, said/stated that he was forced to join the Gang by the army (some say Kopasus), but .... he refused after that his house was contstanly being shot ......
So the Coker Gang was christain, but what about the masterminds ....,
second remark I want to make concerning the Soya villageattack is:
No Moluccan, be it Muslim neither Christain would ever attack this important
village in Moluccan adat ....... this fact showed us, Moluccans, that the masterminds are non-Moluccans ......
The mosque of Ambon was build on the territory of the raja of Soya, it was given to Muslims although the Soya village was of Roman-Catholic Christian
believe ....
The raja of Soya played a very important role in establishing an oecomene Moluccan style by using adat elements to combine Christians ...... Roman-Catholics and protestants ..... when I was on holiday in the late 90s in the Moluccas I saw a "baileo agama": a Moluccan (adat) custums house; but in this case for religious purposes.
After asking my relatives they explained me that this house was a oecomene
consept plan to join religion, afterward I was informed that it was the idea of the raja of Soya ..... I am sure that he already was planning to invite Moluccan
muslims to join in ...., but then the clash occured, from what we know today ...

To read more about the Soya story 'silahkan' read:

www.pesulimahistory.com/history_body.html

alfred
User
User icon of alfred
spacer line

Abhorred and stupified by the extremely violent crime against three girls let us realise for a few moments how sad this all must be for their parents, family and friends. Maybe we should feel somehow beheaded ourselves, and,having losed our heads, very likely are not talking in the wisest of all possible moods.

I grieve over this Sulawesi drama that relates in one way or another to every citizen of this globalized world.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Amin Emoticon: I love it

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 22-04-2006 17:16 londoh wrote:
Amin Emoticon: I love it

......... Ra´s Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Devil ??

spacer line  

The people of Indonesia need to wake up themselves. They need to fathom the could be serious consequences of their vulnerabilities.

The murder of the three children could have been a wake up call. I first wrote to this forum on the topic on Nov 10 2005.

Politically Correct Control Freaks, (PCCF) from across the globe are worming their way into places on the ground and in high places everywhere.
"Too easy" they say when they move to disrupt communities in places like Indonesia.

I agree with Sidia who wrote that "It is premature to blame people before they knows all the evidence" regarding the cruel murder of the 3 school children in Sulawesi.

The PCCF who seek to divide in order to conquer move in many roles and religions. They may even have no religion at all. They may be business entrepreneurs or other government's "charities".
They will do whatever it takes to turn people against their fellow citizens.
Would they behead Christian children or get gullible Muslims to do their deeds?
Yes I would say they would.

keepoh

123jon
User
spacer line

= edit: go away =

spacer line  

On 29-05-2006 17:03 123jon wrote:

= edit: edit on reaction =

idiot, if that where true, the whole world would have been blown away by now.....

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,354,150 topic views - 233,363 posts - 13,684 topics - 23,768 members - last post @ 22-08-2019 13:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,255,391 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com