indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Three Christian schoolgirls beheaded in C. Sulawesi
Three Christian teenage girls were beheaded Saturday in the latest attack against non-Muslims in the troubled Indonesian province of Central Sulawesi, police said. The three high school students were found with their heads severed early Saturday in the sectarian-divided town of Poso, said provincial police spokesman Rais Adam. The girls were believed to have been murdered while they were walking to school, Adam said.
Continue reading , click the title

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Absolutely horrible. Why is it so difficult for certain Islamic groups to respect and tolerate people with other beliefs and another way of life? What can the world do to prevent Indonesia becoming another Afghanistan or Saoudi Arabia in the future?

Gracias. Sama sama

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

bloody barbaric bastards. i wished they would realize or being made realize how wrong they did, and then live with the guilt of taking 3 human lifes.
Worst is nobody in indonesia will care, no outcry of an civilized society, no protest - just nothing. nobody is responsible - nobody will solve the problem.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Kiwimave :

Yes it is horrible .
Apparently you have some Inside Information ??.
Because without evidence you are blaming a certain Islamic group.
Do have read carrefully ?? .
Because the problems in POSO is basicly the so called SARA .
(Suku Agama ,Ras) .
It is premature to blame people before they knows all the evidents.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 29-10-2005 13:05 sascha wrote:
bloody barbaric bastards.

Worst is nobody in indonesia will care, no outcry of an civilized society, no protest - just nothing. nobody is responsible - nobody will solve the problem.

My dear Sascha :
1. True , its B3 = bloody, barbaric, bastards.

2. Now you are shouting .
You look like to me as a bloody foreigner ,only shouting and blaming people in indonesia.

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

sure u can call me a bloody foreigner. i dont care.
who else should i blame, the last time somebody was beheaded for stupid religion in germany was some 60 years ago.
to me indonesia looks pretty damn uncivilized.
u dont want foreigners to critisize indonesia?! then u also better dont want foreign investments in indonesia. pull urself out of the dirt with ur proud nation. Emoticon: Devil

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Sascha :
The "ART "of discussion is to read carefully the messages , and give an opnion with points and if possible with watertight arguments.
Not only shouting.

Yr First point is O.K.
But yr Second Point is rubbish. (worst is NOBODY ---------- etc ) What are you talking about ??.Excuse me .

About yr comment : to me indonesia looks pretty damn uncivilized :
So what , I dont care if you are shouting AGAIN , because without pointing to
an universal criteria it is only a personal opinion of Mr Sascha.
And you are AGAIN blaming people .

Abt : foreign investment , that is the choise of the tradepartners.

In my opinion you must read the News carrefully .
I think there are 4 components in the news.
1. 3 girls beheaded.
2. the investigation is not yet ready.
3. the trouble (killing ) is from both side (It is horrible fact)
4. the Chr. leaders are blaming Jakarta (the Govt).

At this point of discussion you can only give a comment abt. point 1 and maybe point 4 .
But you are beginning with shouting.

Abt yr last comment : to put meself out the dirt ---.
That is yr opinion, (to me from a bloodyforeigner).

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

i think im quite right , u will see no candle chains or any kind of protest condemning this crime. u wont see a religious leader speak up and change something.
the other points, i dont care who killed who. people were killed in a babaric way thats already enough. Its not happening the first time and it wont be the last if nothing changes. i did not blame muslims if u r intending that.
i blame indonesian society

btw this is ALL my very personal opinion. and yeah why should anybody care for some 3rd world country. go kill urselfs, less mouths to feed and less people stealing work from us developed foreigners.

p.s.: watch it some parts of this comment contain serious sarcasm Emoticon: Devil

aponto
User
spacer line

sascha
User

i think im quite right , u will see no candle chains or any kind of protest condemning this crime. u wont see a religious leader speak up and change something.
the other points, i dont care who killed who. people were killed in a babaric way thats already enough. Its not happening the first time and it wont be the last if nothing changes. i did not blame muslims if u r intending that.
i blame indonesian society

btw this is ALL my very personal opinion. and yeah why should anybody care for some 3rd world country. go kill urselfs, less mouths to feed and less people stealing work from us developed foreigners.

p.s.: watch it some parts of this comment contain serious sarcasm

......................................................................................................................................
I think you are in a certain state of mind ,when you send msgges.
People like you ,use internet to start a career as a comedian.
Sukses and amuse your audience Emoticon: Yeah right!

putri
User
spacer line

Hi Sidia,

You don't have to be seriously mad about what Sacha said. I think in some of the points could be a bit true. Somebody;s head rolling over could be a real entertainment for "orang kita" meanwhile it is really traumatic for (mostly) westerners. Anyway, in this time, Indonesia should change. Change its perspective, and change the way of looking on some subjects, just like above matter. Should the law and authority begin to take it seriously, to give a sign to those people with strange ideas, and trouble makers, that these kind of things is bloody serious, and should be punished strongly. I know, it is just trying to start a fire again, and again and again. So if there is a very hard effort from authority to find out and seriously handling this matter ( involving those priesters and ulama's together, telling them, basically they are talking about the same thing : religion , telling people doing "good" things..) it should warn those maniacs, that their actions has no results. (Bhinneka Tunggal Ika spirit) We cannot close our eyes, that underground activities is going on in Indonesia trying to ruin the whole nation.SARA is only a very vertile ground to start the mess. But, who we are, it's quite difficult to tell those high positions guys, they are too arrogant to listen..and I think this topic is quite difficult ..too difficult for somebody who doesn;t understand politics like me. hmm.. very sad message though, 3 innocent young girls' life has been wasted.

putri
User
spacer line

Sidia, before a misunderstanding on orang kita readers, well, I meant, not all of orang kita, but mostly the Indonesian are pretty strong to see deadbody. Remember when they have heads run around on a motorcycle ? it was few years ago, but the Dayaks doesn;t looks very primitive on their motorcycles.
And I saw people enjoying this pictures on the newspaper, some thinks it was funny . (What about if children staring at those pictures?)

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 29-10-2005 23:06 putri wrote:

You dont have to be seriously mad about what Sacha said.

I think in some of the points could be a bit true.

Somebody;s head rolling over could be a real entertainment for "orang kita" meanwhile it is really traumatic for (mostly) westerners.

that these kind of things is bloody serious, and should be punished strongly. I know, it is just trying to start a fire again, and again and again.

it should warn those maniacs, that their actions has no results. (Bhinneka Tunggal Ika spirit)

a. I am not , but it is ridiculous if a stranger, a foreigner talking about something without any knowledge or background information.
(In dutch = Spuit Elf)

b. only his 1st point., see my comment.
2nd point is rubbish.

c. I dont agree that orang kita ? (who is the orang kita) will see it as an entertainment , barbaric murder is barbaric and also a traumatic experience.

d. agree (see also indonesian nw papers)
e. agree

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 29-10-2005 23:17 putri wrote:
Sidia, before a misunderstanding on orang kita readers, well, I meant, not all of orang kita, but mostly the Indonesian are pretty strong to see deadbody.

We Indonesian can understandd each other , the rules , written or unwritten.
But it is difficcult to explain it to a foreigners esp. a "tourist " .

About the problems between the Dayaks and Madurese in Kalimantan you can or must see it as a conflict of interest , and as everyone know in the past the dayaks are headhunters . Maybe it is a part of their "culture" ? .

sglange
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Bye bye Sascha & Sidia;
Please be calm on this issue. As for me, I do not blame either the Christians or the Muslims for what has happened. The reason is that if the Police has been doing their jobs properly these things would not have happened in the first place. Also the politicians in the local arean should be blamed and not the police alone.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

sgllange :
thanks for yr neutral mssg,

I am still calm, only giving comment to someone .
It is strange that someone can give such opinion within 1,5 hour (very clever) and begin to shout, blaming and insulting people.
Quote : 1. worst is nobody-----
2. to me indonesia looks pr. damn uncivilized
3. I blame indonesian society.
That is not a good start for a discussion .

I think people must realized to be carrefully if they will discuss about a (very) sensitive problems.
A forum is not a carte blanche for insulting people.
Maybe he must learned about the "Art" of discussion.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 30-10-2005 00:36 sidia wrote:

We Indonesian can understandd each other , the rules , written or unwritten.
But it is difficcult to explain it to a foreigners esp. a "tourist " .

Nonsense. This has nothing to do with foreigners. My wife from Kalimantan is still everyday more astonished then me with the local habits in Yogyakarta. The same with my friends from Sumatra. One friend from Bukittinggi once said to me that he has more in common with a German then with a Javanese. My ex-wife as Moluccan fled away from Java because she couldn't stand the local culture anymore. She felt like a stranger in her own country.
My Javanese friend from Holland who comes every 3 months to Jakarta and Yogyakarta is reluctant to go back to Holland cause he's completely alienated from his fellow-Indonesians and get headaches of them.
Then we're not talking yet about the Papuans, the people from East-Nusa Tenggara, who don't feel anything in common with their new colonizers, the Javanese. Wasn't that the problem in Aceh either?!
It's nonsense that Indonesians understand each other, rules written or unwritten. That is wishful thinking but no reality.
Probably this bloody foreigner is without prejudice more capable of understanding the Javanese then - for example - their own fellow Indonesians from other areas. I can see it in my own relationship; because I am living much longer in Jawa then my wife, I am able to understand them a little bit more then my Indonesian wife who is from another island.

This big misunderstanding is also the cause of the problems in Maluku, Kalimantan and Poso where outsiders from other areas of Indonesia are invading and overruling the local community in numbers without any respect for the local culture, religion and customs.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 30-10-2005 09:01 Yogya-Bali wrote:

Nonsense.

Its nonsense that Indonesians understand each other, rules written or unwritten. That is wishful thinking but no reality.
Probably this bloody foreigner is without prejudice more capable of understanding the Javanese then - for example - their own fellow Indonesians from other areas.

This big misunderstanding is also the cause of the problems in Maluku, Kalimantan and Poso where outsiders from other areas of Indonesia are invading and overruling the local community in numbers without any respect for the local culture, religion and customs.

Y-B.
Nonsense ???
It is possible that you / yr friends have another experience and maybe the bad one.

But that is an universal feeling of a migrant (pendatang).
For example in Holland , (for the dutchies) , a Tukker or Groninger , Fries have also the right to settled in / around the big cities.
But they are "still" people from outside. At least the first generation.
They dont think , talk , act like people from amsterdam or rotterdam.
But it is normal a situation , every migrant must integrated with the people in the new place .

Like Siapa : more than 25 yrs living in holland in several big cities (not Loetjebroek) , talk , think , some times act as a blandees (very confusing to him = pusing also ).
But he is still a foreigner(bukan pasport merah) , feel as foreigner .
And very happy to live among the friendly and tolerant people of holland.

F.E. Putri is coming from Surabaya (?) , a Javanese .
I am coming from Jakarta (Sundanese) , We have not the same background but if she talk about "orang kita ", BUT I can understand her.

Jantje
User
spacer line

Sidia,

All you say is: Yes, itís horrible. Then you start extensively playing down the horrified reactions of other forum members by saying: have you inside info/ nothing has been proven yet. What are you up to? Trying to figure out what sins these girls may have committed to deserve such punishment? For sex before marriage they should have been stoned you know! You probably are hoping and praying with your head in the sand that it was not a muslim related group that committed these atrocities. Appealing to your sense of reality and civilisation is like digging the bog! Emoticon: Angry

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

While reading the different reactions here on this forum, one thing came to my mind: This is exactly the provocators are aiming for, trying to divide the people.. Emoticon: Stupid

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 30-10-2005 10:29 Jantje wrote:
Sidia,

1.All you say is: Yes, itís horrible.

2.Then you start extensively playing down the horrified reactions of other forum members by saying: have you inside info/ nothing has been proven yet.

3. What are you up to?

4.Trying to figure out what sins these girls may have committed to deserve such punishment?

a. Yes , it means horrible , only that.
It is horrible enough , or must I say 1000 times or million times horrible ??
Maybe under influence of my background I am very clear about such crimes(terorism).= in dutch De Beuk Er In.

b.this is an open forum, everyone can read an opinion .
I.m.o. someone is to quick with judgements and blaming people.
It is very quick and very clever to have an opinion and place an interpretation in an open forum .
This is another thema like giving comment abt. the quality of a restaurant or a hotel.

c. this is a very sensitive probIem / crime , thats why people must realized
(incl. me) to be carefull .

d. I dont recognise yr interpretation . and of course it is yr own and it is yr right to have an opinion.

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Sidia its nice that u r always right and have all the knowledge. U r truelly mr. Indonesia. Even u dont live there anymore. Sure u have extensive knowledge of nowadays life there, even more then ur fellow brothers and sisters who still live there. Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Wink
Maybe u r too old to know, but in the indonesian youth it is entertainment to send and share very cruelsome pictures and videos per hp, forum and mail.(same has some naughty hpvids Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Shiny )
I know about the dayak headhunter history still it doesnt make it culture to me - its uncivilized!
By the way there is no way to have discussion with u, we can have debate but thats all as ur position is set in stone.

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

I get sic of those cowardly attacks on Christians in Indonesia...... What the hell is wrong with you people? Why do you hate Christians, whites and Chinese people so much? Please tell me. Thanks Emoticon: Frustrated

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 30-10-2005 11:00 sascha wrote:

Sidia its nice that u r always right and have all the knowledge. U r truelly mr. Indonesia.

Even u dont live there anymore. Sure u have extensive knowledge of nowadays life there, even more then ur fellow brothers and sisters who still live there. Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Wink

Maybe u r too old to know, but in the indonesian youth it is entertainment to send and share very cruelsome pictures and videos per hp, forum and mail.(same has some naughty hpvids Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Shiny )

Sascha try to behave , come with points , donot get personal.

1. I am nothing , even not educated enough.

2. you dont know what background I have.
3. Yes young man I am older than you (its fact) , and then ??? I know nothing about the "modern" stuff ? Do you know me ?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 30-10-2005 09:01 Yogya-Bali wrote:

Then were not talking yet about the Papuans, the people from East-Nusa Tenggara, who dont feel anything in common with their new colonizers, the Javanese. Wasnt that the problem in Aceh either?!

I think theproblems of the people of Nusa Tenggara Timur is beginning with the transitions from the R.I. S to R.I and in relation with the separation of The RMS from NTT.
The problem of SARA in the mollucas is beginning with the BBM (migrants) people from Sulawesi .(BBM=Buton Bugis Makasar).IF I am wrong please correct me .
Thus Y-B not only the Javanese migrants. see also several reports.

Abt : Aceh : is beginning because they will established the Darul Islam
Since the time of Daud Beureuh.(50 yrs ago ?)
(The Govt : have also problems with D.I. (kartosuwirjo). in west java)
Nothing problems with acc. you the javanese colonizers.

abt Irian : you could be right.

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

On 30-10-2005 11:24 papaya wrote:
I get sic of those cowardly attacks on Christians in Indonesia...... What the hell is wrong with you people? Why do you hate Christians, whites and Chinese people so much? Please tell me. Thanks Emoticon: Frustrated

Papaya can you pls explain to me why you are thinking that those murderers are reading this forum?
You are reacting exactly the way those culprits are hoping for, pointing your finger to all (Muslem) Indonesians. Widening the gap this way.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,917 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,647 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 10:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,433 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com