indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Within very short time I'll stay some days in Bandung. Is there anyone who can tell if there is any night live in Bandung? And if there is where to find it.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Stroll on the Braga street or ask any Bandung citizen, but it's Ramadhan so probably not much to do.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Bandung is very good with its nightlife. After Jakarta and Bali probably the best.

spacer line  

ciwalk... cihampelas walk
embassy club has just opened few months ago

happy dugem Emoticon: Bye bye

spacer line  

what is the embassy club about telorpindang?
And by the way; why isn't your email adress diplayed in your profile? Emoticon: Blush

viera
User
spacer line

hi orang belanda...
where are you now??
i live in bandung...
and maybe i can be company you to look bandung... at nite...in dago so beautiful...

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

hey orang Belanda, its seems you got already a 'local' dugem partner, enjoy your nights in Bandung!
Peace.

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Yep Bandung is a nice city to go out, and many people say that the most beautiful girs are from Bandung. I cannot argue about that point I have to say...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

spacer line  

Hey viera
I will be in Bandung from 11-11 untill 13-10
Sheraton Hotel

viera
User
spacer line

if you already in sheraton hotel.. you have to visit dago pakar....
its a cafe with bandung view at nite... must go there with your woman.. will be romantic ....hmmm....
sheraton hotel is dago and near dago pakar... ..
goodluck

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

Jalan Dago: cafe Nordseabar is a dutch bar, can be very nice just like cafe Rumput with live bands, TRL cafe on the corner of braga, they do all kind of underground concerts, dicotheque Kyoki, also on braga friday nights and wednesday nights hip hop, saturday house music... up in dago there is cloud 9 for really good food, nice nice place with a beautifull view and they are opening up many new places there, jeans street (cihampelas) some ok places like embassy, studio east and tropicana, bus terminal ledeng on jalan setia budi, turn left into jalan sersan bajuri and you'll find yourself at the fame station, ok discotheque, thursdaynight ladies night, very very busy place....

pretbek
User
spacer line

about 4 weeks ago I went out in Bandung in a club named Tropicana. It was fairly nice, with a live band, R 'n B & reggae music. In the same building there was also a club with dance (elecronic) music, studio East. We ended in a club in the top of (I think) the Emperium Hotel, I heard it has a bad name but the atmosphere was great!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,927 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,658 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 16:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,671,673 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com