indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

indahs
User
User icon of indahs
spacer line

On 24-10-2005 06:41 BlackDre wrote:
Hi, Im new at this forum and Im in Jakarta for 3 months now.

Can somebody tell me more about the girls in Tiga Puluh (Le Meridien) please? Last weekend a girl wanted to make out with me but I didntt mess around with her because I didnt want to be surprised with her giving me a "bill" after it because I was informed that there are many prostitutes in there.

So can anybody tell me what Im dealing with the next time I go there? Because I dont want to pay for making out with a girl as I am not that desperate.

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Give me a break! Not all Indonesian women who hang out in bar and pubs were prostitutes. You can tell the differences when talking and listening to the way and topics being discussed. Unless if you don't feel it is important to listen to a woman but staring at her boobs.

You said here:
"So can anybody tell me what Im dealing with the next time I go there? Because I dont want to pay for making out with a girl as I am not that desperate."

The solution for you then:
"get to know her before making out with her. take your time. couple times of datings. three weeks. a month. you can see whether she is a really a call girl or not."

You are not that desperate, are you?

History does have tendency to repeat itself, it only costs more. (Verleyen)

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Exactly Indahs!

Come on, you can tell the difference!! Make a conversation for crying out loud! I have been many times to tiga puluh, but come on! Just use your common sense!

As Indahs is saying, just date them a couple of times if you are afraid of any morning after bills!

But, when making a conversation you can tell immediately....

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

u_sari
User
spacer line

apa enaknya sih....? Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused

XtraJoss
User
spacer line

Yes I agree Harry, most girls in Indonesia are just curious - just like the men by the way ;o)

Most Indonesians are group-oriented, love to chat and feel uncomfortable alone - to the point that they feel pity for someone else who is alone. I've met many wonderful people just starting a conversation in buses, trains, warungs, schools, churches, uni's, sportsclubs. Some of them are still friends, most of them left after a chat about me and my life and they and theirs. Lots of fun, especially when you can speak some bahasa! No strings attached kok, usually you feel that soon enough anyway.

Dre, keep in mind also that most ladies here don't want to ruin their name and therefore avoid places where prostitutes hang out.

Enjoy Jakarta!

spacer line  

On 10-09-2006 15:56 blackmamba wrote:
In indonesia,

Mostly, good girls here dont get sex before getting married. It's just our custom. And im proud of it.

You know, my Indonesian boyfriend told me about this and I just couldn't believe what he said! Emoticon: Worship Personally, I'd do a test-drive first before buying the car That doesn't make me a bad girl either. Emoticon: Wink

daft_punk
User
spacer line

hahahah. how many cars do you have btw?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

" Mostly, good girls here dont get sex before getting married. It's just our custom. And im proud of it . "

Please Kristina, don't believe it. It's wishful thinking but far, far, far from reality (fortunately). Whoms custom?? Indonesian custom?? Yes, probably some want it to see it that way, but reality is far from that.

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

On 24-10-2005 13:09 RichardFvV wrote:
Here some types of girls hanging around in blok m. Just funny to read.

http://jakartablokm.com/characters/girls.htm

Hmm, maybe a place to be for me a few days before my wedding next year(or a year later) Emoticon: Party! >> if there is still action around there,considered its an old topic Emoticon: Confused

Never been in Jakarta,so... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

hati hati, pelan pelan

spacer line  

where is tiga puluh anyway?

spacer line  

On 28-10-2008 17:10 daft_punk wrote:
hahahah. how many cars do you have btw?

One :-) Im picky when it comes to cars ;-)

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 29-10-2008 02:07 khristina0330 wrote:
where is tiga puluh anyway?

Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 18-20
Le Meridien Hotel
Jakarta Pusat

spacer line  

Emoticon: Shiny thanks for the info

spacer line  

There are some normal girls in Tiga Puluh but it's very rare...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,999,055 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com