indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Andere praat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Wij waren een weekje naar Limburg...was leuk...misschien zijn er ook Limburgers hier.Helaas zit de herfstvacantie er weer op en nadert de winter.

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

Nou dat is wel maar niet hier.Mijn webmaster is een echte Limburger,maar wat wil je dan weten Veer01.Let wel het zijn goede mensen.
Overigens Terdad woont in Limburg en ik dacht dat jij hem ook had ontmoet bij JohanN. Emoticon: Confused
Umberto

aponto
User
spacer line

Wij waren een weekje naar Limburg...was leuk...misschien zijn er ook Limburgers hier.Helaas zit de herfstvacantie er weer op en nadert de winter.
.......................................................................................................................................
Dear Mister Veer,
As I am not a regular guest on this forum, it is rather confusing to see your msgge.Is there any relation with topics concerning Indonesia ?
Aponto

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

any relation with topics concerning Indonesia
yes this:
Helaas zit de herfstvacantie er weer op en nadert de winter.
That means: time to go to Indonesia for a holiday! Emoticon: Smile

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Nu staat dit topic in een beter subforum Emoticon: Wink

spacer line  

Dear Mister Veer,
As I am not a regular guest on this forum, it is rather confusing to see your msgge.Is there any relation with topics concerning Indonesia ?
Aponto

Yes that means time to go...before it get cool over here Emoticon: Wink ! and don't forget! this topic is not in English Emoticon: Nice

Live life to the max.......

aponto
User
spacer line

Dear M-Solo,
You know ,I try to join every part in this forum(when I have spare time)
I am aware that my dutch is poor,but I understand msgges of orang belanda(with help of Kamus).
I am not interested in so called warnings like :
"" and don't forget! this topic is not in English ""
You know belanda is well known all over the world,they speak english very well,so I don't understand your reaction.
Apart from the fact that we,indonesian people ,do not have to accept 1 single word,particurarely from orang belanda,I would suggest to start thinking before replying msgges.
Aponto

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Aponto, dit subforum is Nederlandstalig, daar had Martin-Solo het denk ik over. Het is ook de bedoeling dat het zo blijft. Engelse topics zijn er genoeg te vinden.

Yerun

spacer line  

[quote][/do not have to accept 1 single word,particurarely from orang belanda,I would suggest to start thinking before replying msgges.
Aponto
quote]

Dear Aponto,

Maak van een Nyamuk geen Gajah !! is helemaal niet nodig...een geintje hoort erbij en gooi jezelf niet meteen in de aanval / verdediging Emoticon: Wink

Verder is het in Limburg ook kl...te weer...gevolgt door de winter....Dus met trots !! naar jouw vaderland Emoticon: Wink

Salam M-Solo.

Salam M-Solo.

Live life to the max.......

aponto
User
spacer line

Dear M-Solo,
Oh no hard feelings, but the nature of people here is probably different.
Turis are always welcome,they are a need in many parts of Indonesia.
Personally I like those who show their respek and interest for my country but, to be honest,I am not dependable of turis.
jangan-lah kita bicarakan lagi soal itu.(let's forget it)
Emoticon: Yes!
Eet u smekelek.
Aponto

aponto
User
spacer line

Mister Webmaster YTH,
I didn't know that you are so young which makes this website
remarkable.
Such a youngster like you who is really interested in Indonesia ?
You don't see that often these days.Most of your age go to Bali.
I should have done the same when I was young
Emoticon: Nice

Tell me ,how come ?Are you Indo ?
Aponto
MODERATOR BREAK

Can you please open a new topic about this. Now you are getting offtopic in the wrong language. Thanks.

Placed by Jeroen @ 25-10-2005 17:15

aponto
User
spacer line

monitor break

yes yes ,rules ya ? I forgot . Emoticon: Puh!
english ya ?
aponto

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,850,218 topic views - 238,252 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,517 members - last post @ 04-04-2020 04:59 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,863,140 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com