indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > User feedback > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Have you found an error in the forum? Please tell us what you did and what error you got. Try to give as much information as possible to it's easier for us to check it.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

From another topic:

On 03-04-2004 18:35 Maschill wrote:
Its unbelievble, just wrothe down a very open story about my experince with mixed love, It just disappeard after a error or something...... Emoticon: Angry It took somemuch time.
I promised to tell again my story after a cool down.
Love and Peace,
Mas Hill

Please let me know what happened!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

That's what happened to me earlier this morning with my list of advantages and disadvantages of mixed relationship...

I clicked submit and got an error message..and PUFF.. all GONE...

Emoticon: Cry

Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Desi,

I have made a slight adaption in the posting page again. If you get an error (chances are smaller now), the message you typed is always displayed below the error. In this way, you can keep your message at all time for posting again.

Think it works better now

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Thats why freinds please do speak truth on this forum....This error is working something like a Lie detector........Thats why I havent face this probs yet.....Hehehe..( Too much boasting is not good for health ....Ali speaks to himself ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA... Aliiiiiiiii... I love your smarty comments here.....

I do not lie unless I am cornered!!!! And I am cornered all the time.. HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Jeroeeeeeeeeeen,

It did it again... I had my long lasting comments and ready to be posted but got interrupted by the phone, so I was on the phone for probably 10 minutes.. and when I came back, finished my comment and HIT SUBMIT....ALL GONE!! Even I have to log back in again......

Whoaaaaaah whoaaaaaaaaah whoaaaaaaaaaaaah.. unacceptable.. I want my candy....!!!
Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Pls advise the real color of your hair whahhahaaha

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 17:24 Desi Clark wrote:
Jeroeeeeeeeeeen,

It did it again... I had my long lasting comments and ready to be posted but got interrupted by the phone, so I was on the phone for probably 10 minutes.. and when I came back, finished my comment and HIT SUBMIT....ALL GONE!! Even I have to log back in again......

Whoaaaaaah whoaaaaaaaaah whoaaaaaaaaaaaah.. unacceptable.. I want my candy....!!!
Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry

Desi,

I'm still working on this.. for now my advice is not to pick up the phone Emoticon: Shiny . You can also submit a partial message and edit it again after posting. Just as easy. The edit button is on the right side of your screen..

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 19:38 kleinsmann wrote:
Pls advise the real color of your hair whahhahaaha

Hey Mister,
Please be specific which area of colors do you care to k now? They are 3 areas: some of them highlighted......some of the original and a little bit blonde over there...whoahahhahahahahahaha

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 19:40 Jeroen wrote:
[...]

Desi,

Im still working on this.. for now my advice is not to pick up the phone Emoticon: Shiny . You can also submit a partial message and edit it again after posting. Just as easy. The edit button is on the right side of your screen..

Jeroen, thanks for your advise...i just unplugged the telephone.... next time i will use the edit button....

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 19:53 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

Jeroen, thanks for your advise...i just unplugged the telephone.... next time i will use the edit button....

Emoticon: Shiny and I will work on a permanent sollution as well, so you can keep your social life Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh!

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Jeroen,

Er is een error in topic "pakje versturen naar Jawa".

Er schijnt nog iemand na mij een bericht te hebben geplaast, doch deze is niet te vinden.

En wanneer ik kijk naar de posts die hij heeft geplaatst. (albrehen)
Dan heeft hij geen berichten geplaatst, toch staat er een eindje beneden een link naar het topic.
Maar ook nu weer ben ik de laatste die een reply heeft geplaatst.

Een spook bericht zou ik zo zeggen.

grtn,

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Albert,

ZIjn bericht is verwijderd door me. Helaas zit dit nog niet helemaal goed in het overzicht onder de user. Ik ga dit opruimen.

Dank je.

Yerun

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,329,860 topic views - 233,655 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,478 members - last post @ 20-09-2019 06:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,411,024 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com