indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 24-10-2005 04:47 johny251976 wrote:
Dear Sid,

Still they are not police and POLICE NEVER ASKS THEM TO.
May be if you think about the nite club then you can justify their wrongdoing.

Lets talk more about the Church persecution. FPI and AGAP CLOSED FORCEFULLY at least 23 churches last month.
And in addition, just recently (I think around 11 October), they busted A HOUSE where some CATHOLICS were doing the prayer! (I think its a Novena Prayer).

And sorry, Sid, we are talking about our beloved Indonesia, not other country. So I dont see a connection with what happened in Netherland.

Of course the police dont ask them for help , but the poor people are asking the FPI or other groups for help because the police / law failed.

Abt the problems with church etc, I agree , somethinh wrong happened.
That is why I always saying pls respect the Law , NKRI and PancaSila etc.

The connection with Belanda is I am trying to explain mr kiwimave and the other belandas users that the indonesian govt. can do nothing without evidence . In Belanda we have the same situation , the govt . cannot prosecuted because they have not enough evidence.
It is not an excuse for the trouble in indonesia but to explain that even civilized countries have the almost same problems.
They must go to court and act by law

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

In Belanda we have the same situation, the govt . Cannot prosecuted because they have not enough evidence.
As a matter of fact, they are not able to prosecute without enough legally obtained evidence. We've had quite a few examples where they had evidence against terrorists, but they were not allowed to use it, because it didn't fit all legal requirements.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Agung :
I think it is not a matter of enough llegally obtained evidence .
It is a matter of Legal or Illegal obtained evidence.
I am 100 % sure to get evidence from the accused if you torture him.
If necessary to death.
But the evidence will be rejected by the court.

Or people can choose : The means justified the cause.
And Forget the democracy , humanrights etc.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Hi Sidia,
in Holland the evidence that was not legal was mostly evidence that was obtained by the secret service. They were not able to show their information in court due to its confidentiality. Another example of illegal evidence is: information from a phone tap before getting a permit to make the tap.

Evidence from torture: useless and inhumane. Within five minutes I'll swear that I'm a pink kangaroo, if you want me to. Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

Agung,

Is in Holland the use of lie detector has been legalized?

WJ

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Hi Johny,
No, it's not legalized or being used as far as I know.

I don't know if using it would be a good thing or not? The reports on it are rather mixed.

Greetings.
A.A.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,720,971 topic views - 236,091 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,350 members - last post @ 18-01-2020 10:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,419,516 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com