indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Shouldn't they (Indo Immigration) think it would be efficient if they have a visa application form in generic?

Here's my migraine:

KJRI Houston told me that I could not use a visa application form found on KJRI in Washington DC's website...meanwhile KJRI Houston does not have the form on their website..

Since my fax number is not available, they will mail the form. So I asked when should I expect the form... she answered,"I don't know!'

How efficient is that??? Emoticon: Angry

Desi <------- not a happy camper!!!!!

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Maybe you should refer them to their compagnions in New York. The KJRI New York website has te possibility to download a applicationform in pdf-format. See http://www.indony.org/consular/consular.htm

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Sorry I did not read your message correctly. You referred already to another website! I think it is strange. These forms are all alike. Why not download the form send it to Houston and see what happens?

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hi there,
I think they will decline my application. The form has KJRI DC's address instead of Houston....

But thanks for thinking of me... Emoticon: Smile

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Change the address........ Emoticon: Bye bye

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I wish I could....huek huek huek...

kalabahi
User
spacer line

What passport You hold ???
Maybe you get a visa on arival ....

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I am holding US passport...will stay over 30 days....

Emile
User
spacer line

Dear Desi

Kalabahi is right. My Sister living in L.A. gets her visa on the Airport
of Jakarta , but only for 30 days.

Emile.

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

My feeling told me that USA doesn't have enough information regarding visa application to go to Indonesia so that their people must go elsewhere to look for detailed information... what a pity Emoticon: Blush

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

MIVANA226
User
spacer line

On 19-04-2004 20:08 gaul_abes wrote:
My feeling told me that USA doesnt have enough information regarding visa application to go to Indonesia so that their people must go elsewhere to look for detailed information... what a pity Emoticon: Blush

hahahaa of course USA doesn't have info about that, silly! we (indonesian) have to go to KJRI/KRBI!

Ivana Mitchell

MIVANA226
User
spacer line

Ivana Mitchell

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

wow .... you really have a nerve to call someone you don't know "silly"!!!

watch your mouth young lady....

"peace"

On 30-04-2004 04:19 MIVANA226 wrote:
[...]

hahahaa of course USA doesnt have info about that, silly! we (indonesian) have to go to KJRI/KRBI!

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

MIVANA226
User
spacer line

hey old(er) lady, please correct your post:

"My feeling told me that USA doesn't have enough information regarding visa application to go to Indonesia so that their people must go elsewhere to look for detailed information... what a pity"

This is the information for you Emoticon: Smile http://travel.state.gov/indonesia.html
you can find anything about travel warning to any destination. for details look at http://travel.state.gov

I figure you're older since you call me young lady.
*i know you*

Ivana Mitchell

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

61,583,373 topic views - 228,121 posts - 13,630 topics - 19,445 members - last post @ 19-09-2018 22:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

105,621,926 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com