indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

well im WI im working in singapore for abt 8year to be a house maid... i been fad up with terminal 3 soekarno hatta air port.. its kinda damn.... unhuamane
what the hell we transfer over to terminal 3 for its makeing a kinda unhuman...
what the diffrent between other???
its unfair...
im crying for this....
please eradicate terminal 3 as soon as posible

sorry my english doesnt good enough...im trying my best..
still learning...
in singapore they never discriminate us ..
so why im in my own country they treat us like this
why?
why?

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Terminal 3?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

TKI terminal ?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Mas Rob
User
User icon of Mas Rob
spacer line

For your information, taken from the Report of the Special Rapporteur on the human rights of migrant workers, Gabriela Rodríguez Pizarro (date: 16th Feb. 2004):

it was reported that returning migrants had to return through the specially designed Terminal 3 of Soekarno Hatta International Airport, where there had been reports of migrants experiencing rape and physical abuse and having to pay bribes in order to obtain basic information and services. Reportedly, migrants were required to be met upon arrival by family members. If not, they had to return home by transportation offered by agencies, at a price much higher than that of public transportation.

Salam dari Rob

Mas Rob
User
User icon of Mas Rob
spacer line

For your information, taken from the Report of the Special Rapporteur on the human rights of migrant workers, Gabriela Rodríguez Pizarro (date: 16th Feb. 2004):

it was reported that returning migrants had to return through the specially designed Terminal 3 of Soekarno Hatta International Airport, where there had been reports of migrants experiencing rape and physical abuse and having to pay bribes in order to obtain basic information and services. Reportedly, migrants were required to be met upon arrival by family members. If not, they had to return home by transportation offered by agencies, at a price much higher than that of public transportation.

Salam dari Rob

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Maybe regarding illegal TKI from Singapura and Malaysia. ?

Mas Rob
User
User icon of Mas Rob
spacer line

To my knowledge Terminal 3 handles the arrival of TKI/TKW from all over the globe, not just Singapore and Malaysia.

There have been frequent calls to close the terminal because of the mistreatment of migrant workers. The government seems not to heed to those demands. For more information, check for example:

www.pikiran-rakyat.com/cetak/2005/0905/13/0406.htm

Salam dari Rob

spacer line  

Hello Noelle,

Welcome back to Indonesia... I worked 6 years in Malaysia. Everytime I went back for holiday, I never had problem. I always through Surabaya or Bali because I live in Jember. BAli and Surabaya are saver place (but it's depending where you live in Indonesia (if you live in east java, try your best to get ticket Singapore-Surabaya).
My idea is dress simple and sophisticated look. Don't bring unnecessery thing in your hand, 1 hand bag is ideal), put your satff as much as you can in your baggage. Do not follow the TKI line but follow the line for usual passanger.
Buy the ticket of Taxi (official airport taxi)at the counter(airport), don't trust any people you don't know.
I hope those tips would help, Good luck!
And Don't worry be happy...

Success
Siti Wijnhamer

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

the problem is...
they will check us if we where TKI they will transfer us to terminal tiga and when we are there they treat us like a animal... everything about money and money what they thing we are doing in over sea we work like hell to suport ur familly for a bowl of rice then once we reach in our own country they treat us like this ......
its really unhuman .....
i almost get a rape by the driver.. but god save me for jus S$20 i save my life and virginity... coz that the only $ i have at the time

so how>>>
we are not ilegal at all...
we are legal.....
im staying Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. cilacap and its kinda expensive to fly to jogja from singapore... and its still far away from my home place...
this year i try to go home by jakarta -cilacap but my problem is how to get out from the air port without going to terminal 3 coz i know once we reach there we cant come out..... coz they will check our pasport... its kind damnly headache for me......
coz i try before they dont let us go no matter how ther tranfer us to terminal 3..
plz any body cant help...
help TKI.... just treat us like other why dont they>>>
why
why
why'..
Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Cry

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

terminal 3 is reall HELL...

why our govermen never do with it its pretty pity to TKI we are going back to our country but why all those ppl treat ask like shiT...
it too much and this topik bean in the news peper in singapore
and i hopefully .. problem will done soon.

PLEASE..........HAPUS TERMINAL TIGA
ITS HELL!!!

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

it happend to me again.......
bloody hell....
think we are what.. we work so hard but the ask for money like ask for makeing love
shit them...
Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Frustrated

i never forgive to ppl who take away my money....
allah is great...

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

It's the same old story: the Indonesian government is not able to relate normally to the rest of the world.

As soon as they get something to do with other countries they start to behave crazy. The really hate it when their people go abroad or foreigners come to Indonesia.

Sometimes, I think they would like to have a very big wall all around the country with only a post-box slit in it.

That slit is needed for receiving money from the rest of the world. That's the only thing they like.

Jantje
User
spacer line

Hi noelleo,

Why not take the ferry to Batam. From there take a domestic flight. A lot cheaper and safer. And open a bankaccount in Singapore and transfer money to your family. Emoticon: Talk to the hand

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

dear jantje...
yea that for us who working in singapore....or malaysia can go by batam... as we all know batam its also kind hell world there more dangerous for TKI they not only want our money but our body......
but what about all those TKI from other country like saudi, taiwan or...hongkong????

let say we carry juz abou more then Rp500 or more... jus enough tio buy ticket to my home place .... we actually dont carry alot of money but they will sure force us .. to give or dead... all those ppl are bloody HELL!
no brink no mind..... they lasy to do work....
just pls help us!???

its verry unhuman...
we are INDONESIAN!

Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 05-01-2006 03:26 noelleo wrote:

let say we carry juz abou more then Rp500 or more... jus enough tio buy ticket to my home place ....

For people who are not familiair with Indonesian speech, when they say limaratus (500), they mean limaratus ribu (500.000). Emoticon: Shiny

Hi Noelleo,

I don't see the reason why you are complaining on a Dutch forum, as there is nobody here who can help you. Please complain to Mr. 'Big Smile', your President. He seems to be the President of the common people. It might be that he is too busy fighting corruption, at the speed he is working it will cost another 25 years at least. He better could have sacked (di-PHKkan) all the higher civil servants and just after that arrest them immediately as 'saksi' (witness) He will be more populair, as he refused his pay rise, just a trick for publicity, as no problem with a Dana Taktis (funds for expenses, no need to be accounted for) of 2 Billion Rp (2.000.000.0000) a month, one can easily buy bensin and a nasi goreng with es teh manis.

I have been 16 years in Indonesia and during all those years I am hearing those stories about TKI/TKW, one of the countless problems in Indonesia that cannot be solved, many impotent people there. What about the agents (calo, maklar dll.) who take a huge amount of money from the foreign workers for 'jasa'? It is typical Indonesian to start to protes when "nasi sudah jadi bubur"

Penipu is a national hobby in Indonesia or ask for komisi, better say just take(potong) komisi. The most funny commission I know is Uang dengar. I think it will be the best if the whole of Indonesia change something in their heads, because their morality is rotten. In fact at least 80% of the people here, are corrupt and too lazy to work, susah cari duit they say.When they are against corruption it is because they don't have acces to the resources, just 'munafik.(= a nice Arab word which means hypocrite) In the 16 years I am in Indonesia I never had much problems with 'cari duit' as a lot work can be done where Indonesians don't think about, because they don't think, they only like to complain. They live in a country with nearly unlimited possibilities, but refuse to recognize that.

If Indonesians really want to solve their problems they should drop a big bom on the Gedung DPR when al those "representatives of the people" are in, something that never happens, as they are to busy cari komisi. After that start to build an Indonesia Baru, without all the high placed persons, or those who say-think they are high placed, who get so much respect from the common people because of "tradisi". But within 5 years there will be a new elite of corruptors, as it is something so common in Indonesia that it will be impossible to do without, something like eating nasi everyday.

BTW Orang asing are also a source of easy duit, every month bring some to Kanim, and also polisi, Depnaker will ask for their share. No way to complain as we can get kicked out of R.I. with a cap merah in our passports, so we have to take it as it comes. Iya Pak, benar Pak, aku coba Pak (while you think: Fuck you Pak) as one has to be polite & wear shoes(no sandal jepit) according the adat yang berlaku di Republik Pisang.

Regards

Londoh

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 05-01-2006 06:35 londoh wrote:

1. I dont see the reason why you are complaining on a Dutch forum, as there is nobody here who can help you.

2.In the 16 years I am in Indonesia I never had much problems with cari duit as a lot work can be done where Indonesians dont think about, because they dont think, they only like to complain. They live in a country with nearly unlimited possibilities, but refuse to recognize that.

3. BTW Orang asing are also a source of easy duit, every month bring some to Kanim, and also polisi, Depnaker will ask for their share. No way to complain as we can get kicked out of R.I.Regards

Yes .
I am agree with Mr .L
You must try at another place , newspapers in indonesia , the jakarta post maybe ?(rubrik keluhan/surat pembaca).

2. Also agree , but his mssg is only for the lazy indonesian.
Because there are also( to much) people who dont have enough education or money to get a proper job.Or there is no job at all for them.
Indonesia have not social insurance or security like the rich western countries. That is why people like N and many others is going abroad , and not for playing tourist.
Some times it is also dangerous for the TKW , some of them have hard times , are abused , or get an " accident " and dead .

3. Cheer up dear N , even the bules must doing things , of course against their principle.

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

dear londo and sidia....

not less i been goin true all forum... but u know... i think hear its bette... more ppl ... and mostly ppl realy2 no respond..
i been send a latter to KBRI in singapore but yea we are just a small ppl ( golongan miskin)
no body will care.... everyone wanna make own fortune...

without think of other ppl work so hard...
crying for family... (jauh dr keuarga nelangsa)
been life with other ppl familly ..... you know hard its???
(untuk sesuap nasi)

any way thanks for all your coment..
any idea where i have to complain this better???
pls help TKI
WE are INDONESAN too... Emoticon: Stupid

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Noelleo,

Actually here you are exactly doing what I said, complaining. Do you think it helps ? People in Indonesia lack selfconfidence, they always try to rely on others.
They don't care who the others are, they trust a nice face, a suit (jas dan dasi), a story and that is enough. They don't even realize that a crook is almost always wearing a nice suit and have a nice office. If I was a crook I will be working like that. I remember long time ago in Bethlehem...no it was Garut. One evening 2 persons came to my house and wanted to see my passport, I said OK, but asked for their 'identitas' and 'surat jalan'. They became angry, so I shut the door, did not want to talk to 'preman' Next day I was arrested and had problems at the kantor polisi, because I had refused to talk to policemen. I also did not posess my passport,only fotokopi, as it was "somewhere", because I was in the process to renew my KIM/S, which can take months

no body will care.... everyone wanna make own fortune...

I thought this is exactly what TKI/TKI want to do. When they make money, they build a big house in their kampung halaman to make the others jealous. Or they start a bisnis, they heard something so they start to buy/sell secondhand tyres, krupuk, start another wartel, warung sembako just because someone else does it and has some succes.

If tomorrow I start a kursus "building selfconfidence and use your fantasy" in Indonesia I will become a rich man in one year. It is a pity I don't want to become rich, as with lots of money you have lots of problems in this country, where "kecemburuan sosial' is very common, it only invites orang jahat, who are searching for easy money, the national hobby.

Maaf iya for being so keras.

Salam dari Londoh

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

yea ..
they full of SHIT!
full of KKN
bla
bla
bla
i be not goin back there....
HELLL

good luck too you londo Emoticon: Smile
thanks for your opinion..... see you around Emoticon: Smile

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

Maaf iya for being so keras..........?

he he he ...
no prob actually i love it bluek Emoticon: Puh!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,556,988 topic views - 235,443 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,270 members - last post @ 09-12-2019 12:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,561,968 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com