indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi,

Im new on this forum and im gonna go to visit Jakarta in december for 3 weeks. Im gonna stay in a kos-kosan so maybe u heard about this kind of place and i would like u tell me how it is? I don't want to stay in a big hotel coz to be honest its really expensive and im still student so :p

I have an other question and i hope to dont bothered u with that. i wonder if its so hard to find a stage in jakarta for a foreigner. im gonna finish my studies in 1 year and i would like to go there for a while to know this place better.
I already checked for a work and i saw that there are many works in my field but i forgot this idea coz its really hard to go to work in here and i don't speak indonesian. So for a first time it would be more easy to find a stage and i could have the opportunity to learn some basics in indonesian.
I'm french but i live actually in Canada and i finish a master in Information Technology after got a first degree in informatic. Im gonna have the SAP certification too before the end of my master.
I dont have so much experience except that i have my company since 2 years in canada and develop softwares and websites using different languages and databases but its more a work in side of university than a full time work.
So I would just apreciate u tell me if the idea to find a stage in Information technology in Jakarta is a realistic idea or no.

Thx a lot for reading me and have a good day.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Title changed to something more clear to other visitors.

spacer line  

Hi,

I don't really understand what you really want to know, but I hope this sites will be helpful:

www.jobsdb.com and www.karir.com

www.expat.or.id

WJ

spacer line  

Hi, well it was what i was looking for.
Thx a lot for ur reply and sorry for the title, it was my first post so i thought about say hi before asking questions.

Have a good day

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,027,794 topic views - 235,014 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,728 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 23:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,844,776 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com