indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

respect each other...should be no problem..

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

kalabahi
User
spacer line

mix couples ....that's cool ...
But it' s also the area you've lived in that makes the problems 4 it...the one whom moves too another country get sooner or later homesick .... Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry for lndonesians not used to the strickt time schedules they must adopt in western country's ....
For westerns not used too the rubber time schedules in Indonesia....

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

did somebody say rubber? hiks!

kalabahi
User
spacer line

JAM KARET .....sounds that better and familair too you Desi???? Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

VECTRA
User
User icon of VECTRA
spacer line

Beste Nederlanders,

Die enige dat wij moeten altijd opleten is : zoek altijd educative vrouw!
En jij merkt het wel de verschil tussen educative en non....
En als jouw partner kan niet met nederlanders/nederlands culture aanpassen, a.u.b gaat niet hun culture volgen! Blijf jouw zelf!
Ik heb zo veel vrienden gezien dat ze fouten maakten vanwege BLIND LIEFDE
Emoticon: Angry

Arme jongens..... Emoticon: Sadley Emoticon: Sadley Emoticon: Sadley

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Vectra... please translate in Bahasa or English what you wrote here.. It sounds sexy to me.. But I do not speak Dutch .......

Emoticon: Shiny

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Especially for Desi
Dear dutch people, Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh!

The only thing you should always take care of:find and educated woman!
And you'll know the difference between educated and non....
If your partner can't handle your culture don't try to change yourself into the others culture...
I saw lot of friends who made that mistake coz of BLIND LOVE

END

I'll give my comment later got too go!!!

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

VECTRA I think in many things you are right. Of course it would be more easy but love is something you can't steer.
For me this is not the issue,my wife studied, but I think in theory you are 100% right, but in love you have no rules!
Thx anyway for the advise.... Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

• " ...... does this topic need an update Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused ....... Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! "

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

kiwimave
    User
    User icon of kiwimave
    spacer line

Om Anis...ben je weer bezig sapi tua uit de sloot te halen? Emoticon: Party!

Gracias. Sama sama

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

Asal dia hidup .... as laong as the animan lives ..... why not ???

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

JohanN
    User
    User icon of JohanN
    spacer line

This topic even reminds me of one of the famous users of this forum: budowono! Yerun, do you remember?? Emoticon: Wink Goblok dan Gila

Begin de details te vergeten

Freeze
    User
    spacer line

Interesting thread for sure,

Im not sure if im yet in a relatioship although I hear people around me asking if I want to marry her... and they dont seem to be joking...
    To me thats a bit odd since ive only known her for 3 1/2 month but we do get along quite well, actually I hardly ever felt like this with Dutch girls.

For me as Dutchy the biggest difference is point number three, because i seem to have somehow inherited environmentally inscripted traits for points 1&2 from my grandpa who was here for 4 years after wwar2.

Im a raised Christian who turned Atheist and point 3 is what seriously bothered me about Dutch reformed Christianity; "keeping up appearances". Anyway, she's a strong Muslim and I can see many similarities with my own background which I dont like. My viewpoints on religion are quite strong and they collide with that of Muslims and Christians since for me they are basically the same control systems invented by humans at different locations and time(500-600 year diff).

This is my big issue and honestly ill have to make up my mind soon but its likely that ill just move back to Holland and try to forget about her.. Emoticon: Confused

Cheers,

deblieck
    User
    User icon of deblieck
    spacer line

disadvantages :

- paperworks! (i've been separated with hubby for almost a year for this and IND rules keep changing! Emoticon: Cry ) now i wonder why didn't i get married with him 3-4years ago Emoticon: Frustrated

- distance (means high phone bills for us, and alot more bills for other things too)

- eventho he's not rich but in here nobody's believe that Emoticon: Eerie and sometimes it's alil annoying, plus i wonder why some people still have a thought that indo woman married to bule related to tht kind of prostitute thing (not happening to me, but to my goodfriend and she got stressed of this) but oh well.. not going to explain more here Emoticon: Yeah right!

advantages :

- mixed future kids Emoticon: Cooool
    - new language, new culture
    - dunno if this is just becoz my hubby is bule or not, but he's the best guy i've ever met who understands me for what i am without trying to change me. and i'm very happy that finally i'm married to him Emoticon: Party!

well...so far i'm not yet living 2gether with hubby there so i might dunno much about future adv/disadv from this marriage. Now just hoping that my inburgering exam will not be as difficult as i've thought before , and that it will be over soon so we can start applying MVV before the new IND rules coming again... Emoticon: Eerie

fred uk
    User
    spacer line

[Now, the disadvantages are (from Asian Womanís view):

1. Beer can be a competitor.
    2. Bachelor Party often ends up at the strip club.
    3. Sport Channel is a homepage on TV.
    4. Lingo problem (but sometimes it benefits the couples Ė coz you wonít be offended if you donít understands what he or she says).
    5. Of course, we have to deal with culture shock!
    [/quote]

I'm English and my wife is Indonesian.
    I've stopped drinking.
    I didn't have a Bachelor Party
    I'm not much of a sports fan
    And I love to learn about other cultures.

I'm not bad at mandarin chinese and I'm working on Indonesian. Give me a year or so.

Mixed race/culture marrages are fine as long as both agree to bend a little to fit with the other.
    I'm lucky. My wife is wonderful and forgives my mistakes.

Veer01
    User
    User icon of Veer01
    spacer line

I see no disadvantages?1Around me all dutch couples get a divorce...not me he,I found good woman from Indonesia,she cook and wash for me,I tell her what to do and she do he...if not I hit her he...so what the problem???
    This was just joke ofcourse...I think many people see too many negative things,try to change them into positive,a relationship with wife from abroad can only succeed if you trust eachother and let both some freedom in life. Emoticon: Stupid

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,293,850 topic views - 230,457 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,402 members - last post @ 18-02-2019 03:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,669,378 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com