- paperworks! (i've been separated with hubby for almost a year for this and IND rules keep changing!
) now i wonder why didn't i get married with him 3-4years ago
- distance (means high phone bills for us, and alot more bills for other things too)
- eventho he's not rich but in here nobody's believe that
and sometimes it's alil annoying, plus i wonder why some people still have a thought that indo woman married to bule related to tht kind of prostitute thing (not happening to me, but to my goodfriend and she got stressed of this) but oh well.. not going to explain more here
- mixed future kids
- new language, new culture
- dunno if this is just becoz my hubby is bule or not, but he's the best guy i've ever met who understands me for what i am without trying to change me. and i'm very happy that finally i'm married to him
well...so far i'm not yet living 2gether with hubby there so i might dunno much about future adv/disadv from this marriage. Now just hoping that my inburgering exam will not be as difficult as i've thought before , and that it will be over soon so we can start applying MVV before the new IND rules coming again...