indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Thanks Emoticon: Smile

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

I have had accounts with Lippo, BCA and BNI, they are all "tidak" transparant so I closed them. Now I only have an Euro account with ABN/AMRO I withdraw Euro there pay 1% commission and change them at Bank CC which has always a good rate, often abt. 500 Rp above ABN rate Emoticon: Yeah right!

nona
User
spacer line

the easy way to send money western union, yesterday i sent money 200 euro via western union, with administration Ç 20.20 about 5 minutes they already received in indonesia.

patatje
User
User icon of patatje
spacer line

I have and keep two Belgian bank-accounts. In one of them (Argenta) a VISA card is gratis (for free). Also withdrawal is for free, no charges at all. So I take money out the ATM without commission, taxes or whatever. Banking I do with the pc. I may lose a little bit on the currency convertion but sometimes we win. Depends on the day. The difference between withdrawal in roepiahs or changing euro's at a moneychanger??? I don't know at the moment.

jurgen
User
spacer line

I have been trying to get into contact with somebody, anybody who works at the BNI Bank and who understands english. So far I got 2 names, but their english is restricted to "yes" or "no". Even if I ask the same question twice, their first answer is "yes", the second one is "no". (I don't want to be blunt or insulting, I don't speak Bahassa or any other Indonesian language myself..). But since BNI is an International bank operating in an international environment it should be possible to communicate in english. Can anybody give me a name/phonenumber/e-mailaddress of this somebody/anybody?

Thanks a million!
Jurgen

Jantje
User
spacer line

Hi Jurgen,

What City and for what reason? Try to contact them by e-mail through their website. Emoticon: Wink

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

I have a HSBC account in Hong Kong, for me it's just the most convenient bank while working and traveling around Asia and Europe...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

jurgen
User
spacer line

Hi Jantje,

Yogjakarta. The reason is that I want to transfer inherited money to the accounts of the heirs. I have tried to contact the bank by e-mail through it's website, but got no reaction. Actually, www.bni.com.in was not online the last few times I tried. But I'll try again. and again. and again etc
Jurgen

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

well

http://www.bni.com.in/ can be an Indian website, but has nothing to do with BNI in indonesia. try http://www.bni.co.id/ instead.

So that was your question Emoticon: Wink

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

People yth.,

Before looking at other foreign-websites, do not underestimate your own: www even people from other European countries, fetch their information on every economic field here !!!

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Dear all,

While in Indonesia and opening an account, have one of your friends to go to a bank with a copy of your passport. Within reasonable time, depending on the cue, you have your account. Deposit is needed let say 1,000,000 IDR.

Take a bankcard to withdraw money is handy. Always is of course!!

Sepp

spacer line  

What is the status now? Can a foreigner without KITAS open a bank account with a passport?

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 09-09-2011 11:32 sahilxxxoberoi wrote:
What is the status now? Can a foreigner without KITAS open a bank account with a passport?
No, officially you can not, you will need at least a KITAS.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

And they will ask you to bring your new kitas on expire of the old one. Including copy of passport

It's only kinky the first time.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,906 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 02:40 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,449,280 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com