indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

frubarth
User
spacer line

I read many times for retirement visa in Indonesia. Too complicate, cost a lot of money and take too much energi with imigration. Is there anyone on this forum have any idea or experience how about get retired in Thailand, I mean with visa thing, living cost and life style there.

Please sharing with me........

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

This forum is not Thailand oriented, so I assume you have to look for another forum.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

maybe you can get some info from => melanie Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.loxinfo.co.th
they are selling real estate in thailand

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

RichardFvV
User
User icon of RichardFvV
spacer line

Hi Sidia,

Berapa persen komisi?

'Hij bevalt me niet.' Waarom niet? 'Ik ben niet tegen hem opgewassen.' Heeft een mens ooit zo geantwoord?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Sebetulnya penghasilan saya sudah mencukupi untuk kebutuhan sehari hari.
(Have enough income for my daily needs)
Saya hanya ingin menolong seseorang yang meminta tolong.
( I am helping someone who ask for some info.)

frubarth
User
spacer line

Sure i know it is not a Thailand oriented forum, but I just wonder one of people in this forum has any experience with that matter since I get dificullty to get retirement visa for my husband to live in Indonesia.
anyway....sorry because saya kesasar ke forum ini ya....
Emoticon: Smile
Thank sidia for your advice, I┤ll check it out

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Hallo F.
Why in thailand , ? because you can try to live in Malaysia.
I think better than thailand , political , social / economical stability.
Malaysia have very good regulation for retirement , better than indonesia.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Tambahan :
try http://www.imi.gov.my
There are people from netherlands who are living /retired in thailand , but another destination is malaysia.(new = keep it as a secret )
Have also the same facilities for retired people like indonesia , but without EMBEL2 like in Bali.

frubarth
User
spacer line

That Good question, sidia. why Thailand.....so far I┤have checked abt retirement in Malaysia, but seem cost living is pretty high in Malaysia. If I can choose, of course I will happy to spend the rest of our live in Indonesia, but you know lah....too many trouble with visa thing.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

you need only 150.000 Ringgit deposit for 5 years (+/- 35.000 euro ?).
OR 2000 euro income,of course a home to live . (strange construction= like in indonesia ). Anyway cheaper than sweden.

But Mal. have security. health insurance etc etc.
You can try for the first 5 yrs and again waiting till the political situation in Indonesia get better.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well, then you can wait a lifetime if you hope for a better political situation in Indonesia. And I don't think that when you're already retired, you don't have that much time anymore.
On the other hand it is not so difficult in Indonesia to stay. Just pay. All this bullshit about rules etc. There's no country in the world where things can be so easily arranged as here.
I'm really wondering why so many people have problems in Indonesia. Probably because they have problems with theirselves. Is is easier to stay as a foreigner in Indonesia then it is for an Indonesian to stay (for example) in Holland.

frubarth
User
spacer line

Sure it easy for foreiner to stay in Indonesia, as long as they can stand for "sogok kiri, sogok kanan" and many times I have to stand to face staff from Imigration who will ask me more and more money.
I have no experince to stay for long time in Holland, but for myself never find any difficult to live here in Sweden. But when my husband get retired, sure we will prefer to live in somewhere that little bit warm and dont to pay so high tax like here.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 04-10-2005 15:45 Yogya-Bali wrote:
Im really wondering why so many people have problems in Indonesia. Probably because they have problems with theirselves. Is is easier to stay as a foreigner in Indonesia then it is for an Indonesian to stay (for example) in Holland.

As they won't put off their Western superior coat when entering Indonesia Emoticon: Bye bye They know already everything and refuse to try to understand the other culture. As soon you'll understand.....gampang sekali, but never think you are superior, Indonesians can read that so well Emoticon: Stupid In their own country they always complain about foreigners and then want to live in a country with 100's of million foreigners. Contradictio interminus

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

72,308,976 topic views - 232,741 posts - 13,675 topics - 22,513 members - last post @ 18-06-2019 19:22 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

119,604,014 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com