indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Explosions in Bali beach area, police official says
Several near-simultaneous explosions occurred Saturday in tourist areas of Bali island, injuring at least three Westerners, a private Indonesian radio station said. At least three blasts occurred along Jimbaran beach, which is lined with seafood restaurants commonly frequented by tourists, El Shinta radio reported. Witnesses saw at least three bloodied Westerners leaving the scene, the station said.
Continue reading , click the title

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Stupid bastards.
Thank god me gf was there last week n not now.
I still can remember when we had dinner at Raja's together.
This is so sad for bali.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Not only for Bali but for whole of Indonesia.
Well timed just for the Ramadhan so moslims will not protest.

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Today is the day petrol prices have been risen 90%. Why blame foreigners for this? Assholes! Emoticon: Angry

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

gulpener
User
User icon of gulpener
spacer line

Who said they will never bomb the same place twice? Only time will tell... now I have doubts if I shoud bring my friends to Bali or even Indonesia. Emoticon: Frustrated
nowhere is safe anymore. Emoticon: Cry

apa saja...

spacer line  

Last week at same time my gf and i where in Kuta mall. We have a few friends there. one of them: Mutiara Ritelinti Wira, hope your doing ok man! Ray and Es from Belanda (from the dengdeng manis)

spacer line  

Mutiara Ritelini Wira = Yunani..

spacer line  

It's an attack for the whole world, not only for Bali (Indonesia). The president SBY must take hard actions to catch those who're guilty for this unhuman actc of terrorism in Indonesia. It's not for the first time that Bali (the Island of Goddes) was attact by terrorist. Indonesia is my birthcountry and I always come home (each year) to see my family, friends. I don't understand why such a beautiful island as Bali is the place that terrorists choose to take their unhuman acctions. I know, terrorist always choose busy touristplaces and Bali is such a beautiful island and that's why they choose to take their actions.

I hope that the world will take hard actions, especially the United States of America and Europe must take actions, and help the people of Indonesia that are now live in such an terrible world.

The terrorist must be taken as soon as possible and give them the deadsentence and nothing else but that.
For alle the family from the victims of this unhuman attacks in Bali (Kuta and Jimbaran) we (incl. my wife and children) them all the love we can give and that God will give his love to the families in Bali and all of the world.

May God bless all the family of the victims of this unhuman acts...

Raymond (Capelle aan den Ijssel, Holland - the Netherlands)

Lydia
User
spacer line

On 01-10-2005 16:31 sascha wrote:
Stupid bastards.
Thank god me gf was there last week n not now.
I still can remember when we had dinner at Rajas together.
This is so sad for bali.

Not just for Bali/Indonesia but for the hole world. No matter what happens, actions like these are always so much more than just 'sad'!

Reach for the highest and meet so many things along the way!

gerritje
User
spacer line

Coming tomorrow, Bali must be the safest place to be at the moment!!
Wish the Balinese all the strength they need!!!!!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,000,674 topic views - 234,994 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,725 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 04:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,822,866 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com