indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

For a lot of hypocrite arabs indonesia is their f**k playground anyway.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Sad to read that someone like him gets a chance on this forum...better stay in Thailand where he belongs. Emoticon: Angry

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Yeh, but it's reality, especially for Arabs. Like I already mentioned somewhere on this forum: if they come to Indonesia on arrival already phoning to the hotel that there has to be 2 wives and ay least 1 bottle of whiskey for them.
That's why Yusril Mahendra is promoting Arab tourism; they are the bringers of the real faith, the Holy men.
Fine to me if islam means fucking around in somebody else country. Hypocrites.

emield
User
spacer line

Haha, he Arabian, if u only go for girls, then Thailand or the Phillipines are better destinations for u! Emoticon: Yes!

And if u really want to go to Jakarta, maybe I can arrange for some "friends" there, to drive u in, so 2 speak...... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

emield

spacer line  

Maybe Amsterdam is a good destination for mister Arabian...! but you have te pay for it.... Emoticon: Emoticon: Stupid
Dah dah...

Live life to the max.......

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Arabian yth.,

I think you misunderstood this forum .... it is no for 'cryptic use' or 'hide and seek' do not waist our time; like they say 'little children play outside, grown-ups talk inside'.
"I do not want to offend you either, by asking you what the difference is between Saoudi-Arabia and Yemen, you know what I mean, do you ......???"
I think you are a 'hoax', meaning you are not an Arabian ....
Oh, one and only webmaster, 'do not sleep' what is the IP-number of this guy;
'cause he is aimed only to irritate forummembers; so what the heck ....

Salam ..... Anis

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,918 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,649 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,605 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com