indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Arabian
User
User icon of Arabian
spacer line

Which is better...Thailand or Indonesia....?

thailand has a lot of nightlife and women and bars , Does Indonesia have the same....and which parts are most popular with tourists..? nightlife... Emoticon: Worship

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Not a relevant question on this forum Emoticon: Yeah right!

Arabian
User
User icon of Arabian
spacer line

How come, Why

what've i said

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

ha ha ha ha , for the first time going abroad ?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Arabian
User
User icon of Arabian
spacer line

actually ive never been to indonesia, mostly thailand and am very interested in knowing the ins and outs of indonesia, as to where i can have the most fun in Jakarta and where else is close to visit...

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Arabian,

You mean a few weeks fucking around ?? Emoticon: Yes!

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Kuta Bali & Yogya are the places to go, Arabian. Jakarta is for business not for tourists. Emoticon: Bye bye

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 30-09-2005 14:08 Agung wrote:
Kuta Bali & Yogya are the places to go, Arabian. Jakarta is for business not for tourists. Emoticon: Bye bye

Kata siapa ? Much to do for tourists in Jakarta, more then every other place in the whole of Indonesia, although you have to like Jakarta Emoticon: Confused

Arabian
User
User icon of Arabian
spacer line

so, which is it....

and where is this Kata and yogya
how far away from jakarta??

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Kuta Bali!
It's 1 1/2 hour by plane from Jakarta. From the airfield it's 5 minutes by taxi.
Yogya is in the middle of Jawa. Burubudur temple is close to it.

Jakarta is hot and crowded, but they have the last erection of sukarno on the merdeka square. Maybe you'll like it. Emoticon: Very funny

Arabian
User
User icon of Arabian
spacer line

actually im mostly interested in the nightlife, i think Jakarta will do fine for me...u see im planning on comin to jakrta next week from bangkok...4 hour flighgt...
i hope i like it there

girls , girls , and more girls....

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Arabian, After Bangkok, Jakarta will be a bit of a disappointment when it comes to girls, girls , and more girls....for the very simple reason that it's all less compared to Bangkok.

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

agung, I guess you never experienced the jakarta nightlife: definitely girls, girls and more girls! jakarta is not to be outdone by any other major city in asia in terms of discos, bars, massage parlours, whorehouses, you name it...
just very unlucky for arabian: next week the fasting month (bulan puasa) will start, so the fun will be over, haha

spacer line  

He Arabian is that your nickname or your dickname the different between thailand and Indonesia ,thailand has more aids under their population,so what is the price you wanna pay for it ,as the others said on this forum girls and grils you should have to try some banji"s as well just tell them SAKIT SAKIT SAKIT and you will succeed.just keep in touch with your wild life after next week ask Yerun for his permission to report your expierence

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

I was wondering while rereading this topic, does this forum really allow questions about sextourism to a poor country?

And what about questions where to get extacy, speed, ganja, sabu-2. A young streetboy for anal sex etc. etc.

Excuse me for being off-topic Emoticon: Shiny

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

I think it does londoh Emoticon: Nooo Just like the nightlife thread in the Jakarta forum forum.indahnesia.com/topic/296/
Lets hope he goes there during ramadan, and meets some FPI guys. Have fun Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Puh!

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Burung dalam lemari, kunci lemarinya dalam kantong iman.

Years ago I met some of these FPI guys who asked for my passport in a sort of English, I told them : Silakan ngomong bahasa Indo, they were scared to dead Emoticon: Shiny

viera
User
spacer line

FPI will Give you Emoticon: Stupid arabian at ramadhan time !!!
need have nitelife in indonesia? hmmm.. better go to manado... somany mia mia girls....

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

BuahVita Emoticon: Cooool dari Manado

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Bubur Manado or bibir Manado. What's the preference? The last will be a lot more expensive. Why do you think that the Minahasa is such a prosperous area? Export cengkeh or export cewek?

spacer line  

Maybe you can stay in Jakarta, Arabian guy, fuck around a little bit, so that the pimps can get your money and the girls can pay for their heroin, and die a little faster.

Arabian
User
User icon of Arabian
spacer line

hey, aslong as there's heroin, hmmmm sounds fine to me...
although id rather a bit of hash or marijuana actually
but hey we can't all be choosers if not , then so be it
i dont mind, as long as i get pussssssssss Emoticon: Devil y

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 01-10-2005 16:04 Arabian wrote:
hey, aslong as theres heroin, hmmmm sounds fine to me...
although id rather a bit of hash or marijuana actually
but hey we cant all be choosers if not , then so be it
i dont mind, as long as i get pussssssssss Emoticon: Devil y

Dan I have your passport number? I will pass it to imigrasi, so they can stop you at the border already.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Let Arabian go. He brings some in for the girls.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Let Arabian go. He brings some money in for the girls. This is the foreign exchange which Yusril Mahendra was hoping for, isn't it?!
After all, no bules but Arabs, fellow moslims.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,917 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,647 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 10:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,431 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com