indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

A good, reliable and save driver from Yogya Pardi, 33 years old is looking for tourists who wants to tour in Java. He speaks good English, 40 Euro per day, all inn.
With airco Toyota Kijang.
Recommend by Jan. (good experience) Emoticon: Yes!

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Jan,

That thombstone shadow coloring the aspal black at the right is that you Emoticon: Devil

Gruces

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi Lon,

I'm afraid so, I should have noticed Emoticon: Shut up!

Mazzel.

frubarth
User
spacer line

Hi Jan,
How can I contact Pardi? Does he has imel adress?

Thank you

pPamela
User
spacer line

Just did some calculations and that is about 471,000 rupiah per day, seems quite expensive to me. Does the traveller still have to pay the driver for his meals, cigarettes, accomodation on top of this price?
How many hours of driving/day does this equate to?
Pamela

frubarth
User
spacer line

I got quotion from rent car company in yogya, for the same type car including driver (excluding gasoline) even little bit expensive from price that Jan post in this forum. Hopefully price that Pardi charge is including gasoline since it stated there all in Emoticon: Smile
Maybe do you have another good recomendation for this matter, Pamela?

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

On 22-11-2005 10:55 frubarth wrote:
Hi Jan,
How can I contact Pardi? Does he has imel adress?

Thank you

Hi Frubarth,

Please send me an e-mail (click for my e-mail adress on my avatar) and I 'll send you the information.

Does the traveller still have to pay the driver for his meals, cigarettes, accomodation on top of this price?
How many hours of driving/day does this equate to?

Hi Pamela,

As I wrote in my message the price is all inn. So you don't have to worry about his meals, fags, accomodations or even gasoline. During my trip we invited him sometimes for a meal now and then altough he rarely accepted it. We used to drive whole day's, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. I still think it was a good deal and he is a nice person too Emoticon: Yes!

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Because I still get questions from people who are looking for a guide/chauffeur here the email address from Pardi: pardi_bRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

You can also contact him at marktplaats.nl: http://www.marktplaats.nl/inde(...)chauffeur%26xref%3D1

monyet
User
User icon of monyet
spacer line

We paid 350.000 rp/day with Pak Heri in Bandung, including a brand new Innova. He still calls us all the way from Indonesia now and then, just 'to keep the relationship alive'. What a great guy that is... And he seems to know everyone in the whole of Java...! He actually works until 8 o clock in the evening, but many times he offered to take us somewhere even until midnight, even though he doesn't make any more money with it (except of course the tip that we gave him voluntarily...).

From Dayeuhkolot with love

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Monyet,
Do you have a photo of Pak Heri, you could send to me at pamela_fugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.au?
And his details like email address and mobile phone no.
I get asked so many times on other forums for a good English speaking driver.
Pamela.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,
I have now have Pak Heri's details. I spoke with him this morning.
His email address is herry_mahyudinRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com
and his mobile no. for texting/phoning from mobile phone is +6281320053341
and Monyet has been kind enough to send me a photo.
Anyone requiring a copy of the photo please email me at pamela_fugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.au

And I found out the price for the car/driver of 350,000 is about 12 months old, so expect it to be quite a lot higher now.
Pamela.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Pardi I've already met six years ago during a trip through Java. He is a very reliable driver / guide and speaks very good English and some Dutch. You can laugh a lot with him and he creates a good atmosphere during the trip. He just bought a new Toyota Kijang, very comfortable and with AC . He knows a lot about Java and Bali. He effortlessly takes you to beautiful places, including the less known. His price is very reasonable. Overall a real winner. Let me know if you want to contact him. jan dangdude

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

72,340,867 topic views - 232,741 posts - 13,675 topics - 22,520 members - last post @ 18-06-2019 19:22 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

119,615,042 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com