indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sulawesi > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Bob_2012
User
spacer line

I am planning a week trip to the Togian Islands in November.
Does anyone please have schedule information on boats between Gorontalo and togian. I need to know what days and what times I can leave and come back.
Thanks a lot, to anyone who knows

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Maybe you find what you are looking for at:
http://www.gitatravel.com/en/i(...)p?action=travel.feri
http://www.pelni.co.id/
Succes,
Jan

pjsmit
User
spacer line

Ferry information for the Togians on:
www.sulawesi-info.com/togianislands.html

p.s. I can recommend:
www.geocities.com/sulawesi_togianislands_paradise

tigerhead
User
spacer line

I am also planning to visit the Togean Island (Kadidiri) in October 2007. From there I would like to travel further to Tomohon.

My first option is to take the overnight ferry to Gorontalo. But many touragents are trying to discourage me to take that boat, because it is unreliable and very uncomfortable. I would like to know if someone take this ferry and what are your experience.

Any other experience leaving Togean Island to Manado/Tomohon is also welcome.

meindert
User
spacer line

We also planned to go visit the Togean islands in september 2007. Is it worthwhile to go there, since it is a so remote place? Can you do anything else besides snorkelling and diving. Is it possible to stay with the locals or do you have to book a hotel or resort?
best regards

nlpeter
User
User icon of nlpeter
spacer line

tigerhead, I think it is impossible to get reliable information about boats to Togean from Gorontalo, especially such a long time in advance. We were in Gorontalo last october. We wanted to go to Togean, but the only big (direct) ferry had just left the day before we arrived. It would go again a week later. We didn't want to take a wooden boat (the weather was to rough, too windy) at that time, so we skipped Togean. Later we met a couple that had arrived from Gorontalo with a big ferry, they had even rented a cabin and slept very well during the overnight trip. We also went down to the harbour to enquire about future boats and schedules, but even there they didn't know. They said they would like to have more frequent boats. Friendly smiles and words, but no information. If you have time just go there and see whatever transportation you can find.

Dutch guy singing Indonesian songs at http://nlpeter.nl.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

58,122,478 topic views - 226,759 posts - 13,598 topics - 18,418 members - last post @ 25-05-2018 22:26 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

100,729,652 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com