indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Hotel discos will stay open during Ramadhan
The city reminded the management of entertainment centers in the capital on Tuesday to close their business during the holy month as a sign of respect to Muslims. Jakarta Deputy Governor Fauzi Bowo said that regular bars, nightclubs, discotheques, amusement centers and massage parlors had to remain closed one day before the holy month started on Oct. 4 until one day after it ended on Nov. 2.
Continue reading , click the title

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Isn't this about the basic problem muslims cause in this world?

What I mean is:

Because I believe in allah, YOU cannot go to a nightclub, bar, whatever.... Even if you are NOT a muslim. Emoticon: I love it

It's the same as long ago in Holland:

Because I go to church on sunday...the public swimming pool must be closed. Emoticon: Cooool

Do you have any idea what nonsense I believe... and what could happen if I convert the majority of my country????? Emoticon: Very funny

I would be so happy if all religious people would ONLY apply religious rules to themselves and not to all the rest of us. Emoticon: Smile

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

You have to understand them Emoticon: Wink

If u would starve for the whole day u would get grumpy too, and force ur misfortune on the other people around. Emoticon: Puh!

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Hi Sascha,
their misfortune is their choice.

What should be the conclusion then....? Emoticon: Talk to the hand

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Sascha, understand them? I hope that one day they will understand others. Don't turn the things around. A good moslim has to be strengthened in his faith in confrontation with people who are eating. It's not the physical part of fasting which is important but the mental part. In the face of temptations your faith has to grow; not in the absence of it. Just keep the disco's and bars open for Allah's sake

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Interesting view, Yogya-Bali !

It means that everything they disagree about so much is actually an opportunity to strengthen their faith. Emoticon: Confused

It also means that all those who can't handle Big Mac's, Disco’s, American cars and skyscrapers have a weak faith. Emoticon: Confused

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Yes, check the expressions of the former president Gus Dur, a moslim cleric himself. He once said that the moslims in Indonesia are a majority in this country with the inferiority complex and frustration of a minority and that they have to learn to face temptations instead of walking away from it.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Allah u akbar

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Yes , Kiai masuk (go to ) istana.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,776 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,882,017 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com