indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

and the reaction is ...

Only kids could believe in such rubbish.

That's what someone else said in a topic here. I assume you just wanted to say that you don't believe in it, with all respect to people who do.

I'm not a believer as well, but some stories are pretty interesting to me, and I'm not only talking about legends, but also stories from people I know. It's hard to imagine for me, because I don't believe, but that's just the interesting part of it.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Yerun,

Let me tell you when you are living in a country where everybody is believing in hantu, guna-2. mejik, ilmu hitam/putih you better believe that too. I am quite cool Emoticon: Yeah right! but have been through strange things in Indonesia. I cannot give a clear explaination for what happened.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

No clear explaination means for me that I will be looking for at least a rational one, though there doesn't have to be one.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Although I don't believe in these things I have been ever under guna-2. That was a very strange experience. Here I don't believe in those hings but over there..Awas !!

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Strange, as long as I was living in Holland I was more often confrontated with black magic (mostly by migrants from Maluku, Jawa and Surinam) then all the years here in Indonesia.
But probably there is, only I am not confrontated with it. hear a lot of stories but also learned from a very mystic Moluccan that when you force yourself not to believe in it, it cannot harm you. Only in times your mind is weak and feeble.

Jantje
User
spacer line

On 27-09-2005 17:28 londoh wrote:
Although I dont believe in these things I have been ever under guna-2. That was a very strange experience. Here I dont believe in those hings but over there..Awas !!

Hi Lon,

...And I can't believe it's you writing this.. Emoticon: Stupid

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Yance,

In 1994 I sent a pembantu back to her kampung because she wanted to start a love-affair with me that I did not want. A few days later I fell ill, had to lay in bed withh terrible headaches, a doctor did not know what the matter was. When a friend came along he told that the girl was from a part of Java were the people were very "kuat" in Guna-2. He hired a dukun for me and in one day I was OK.

I cannot believe it myself, but it happened.

Gruces

Jantje
User
spacer line

Ha, ha, ha Mungkin terlalu banyak arak arak. Emoticon: Nice

Btw. everybody around me believes in it. I'm not allowed te wistle in the dark. Emoticon: Confused

Lilla Mue
User
spacer line

I do believe in Magic, Ghost and God and it is exiest, and i cannot explain it unless you experience that by your self. Stay tune Emoticon: Party!

Life is beautiful

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Lilla Mue yth.,

I do believe in Magic, Ghost and God ......

Posted Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. 20-09-2007 00:24

Lilla (firstname ???) salamAT datang

• ..... but I do not think this is possible; there is only one GOD & one/1 DeVIL .....

• you are not allowed to 'believe' in the both of them .....

• that is what make life difficult ...... you always have to choose ...

Greetz AnisJ.

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

Only god knows if god exists, in the mean time just do what you think feels the best for you.

Respect all believes,

Greetz

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

dutchguy1000

Only god knows if god exists, in the mean time just do what you think feels the best for you.

• Strange when people are in trouble, they are not theoritical, they know to find God ......

Respect all believes,

• What made you think I was not respecting 'other believes' ...... Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,534,242 topic views - 219,988 posts - 13,386 topics - 15,510 members - last post @ 23-03-2017 10:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,583,521 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com