indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

muffy
User
spacer line

is there some one out there how can can help me with some adresses of decoration wholesales in semarang , solo , yogya. area We are looking for lamps,
vases etc I will be in semarang on the 26 november till 4 december.
thank you kindly in advance !!!

tristan
User
spacer line

We buy those things mostly on Bali, did You find what U where looking fore already? We can help with it if U still look for those things
fineRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.indosat.net.id

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

tristan, why would you buy such products in Bali while they are produced in Java? It's much more cheap to get it there, of course you have to travel around a little bit, but I'm not going to pay 20 euro (bali retail price) for a product if I can get it for 5. I'm a caucasian, so I'm probably still paying to much Emoticon: Puh!

spacer line  

Of course the place to be is Bali ( specialy the bali products ),and orang beli banyak overthere , i buy my products many times in bandung and further singapore, korea, taiwan...much more cheaper...but still in bali are the prices okay.... Emoticon: Nice

Live life to the max.......

spacer line  

For products (and other services) from Bali you can also contact my friend "Pak Prasodjo" in Denpasar, e-mail address: infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.balibintangwisata.com

Also possible to look into his website: www.balibintangwisata.com (he is also Travel Consultant in Bali). You may also mention my name "Charly" when you contact him (ik heb GEEN aandelen!!).

Charly

yolie
User
spacer line

Hello muffy..im a girls from solo, was born in solo and still stay at solo until now so off couse i know about you need want to know ( supplier lamps,
vases etc ). I just want to help you trully....cause i know the best bout where you can find the cheap one...and the good one..for sure .
I can help with it if U still look for those things, yooli77Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com Emoticon: Smile

enjah
User
spacer line

Hi, i'm looking for lost freind living in jogja. they have a small losmen business called PARAHIYANGAN. enjaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.myway.com

muffy
User
spacer line

dear yolie, sorry for the late reply because i was in indonesia for the last 4 weeks.
Ihave been very busy to find all sorts of decoration items maybe you can help me the next time when i am over . i stay in semarang and it would be nice to meet you. from semarang to solo is just a 90 minutes drive and if you donot have a car then i my driver pick you up

kind regards
muffy

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,298,110 topic views - 233,641 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,457 members - last post @ 19-09-2019 09:31 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,376,889 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com