indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Does this hotel still exist?
Does anyone know if it's any good?
I'm planning a trip over to Cilegon in February , to visit my father.
I've heard there is wakeboarding available on the lake opposite the hotel , at a place called Gravity Park?
Anyone heard of it or been there?
Anybody have any contact details or more information , as i am a mad keen wakeboarder , and would love to try Jakarta out before i move on over to Merak.
Young , single and handsome by the way!
:-)) Dave

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Hi,

Yes I know it! Not that good...Went there for swimming with my daughter before. The swimmingpool of the hotel is cold! They cool it or something, I dunno.
Wakeboarding? hmmm if you sure you won't fall it's very nice. They have a a thing for jumping (I'm not a wakeboarder, there must be a term for it) etc. But the water!It's very dirty, maybe in the night you glow in the dark if you drink it by accident! hehe....

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

women
User
User icon of women
spacer line

I dont know the Hotel but i saw the danau..its dirty and not even good for refresh my eyes.. Emoticon: Frustrated and I heard that there also have alot of hantu and once i read news about founded body there.

Dinginnya Jerman

spacer line  

What is a "hantu"???

spacer line  

"I heard that there also have alot of hantu"

What the hell does this mean 'women' ???

I found some information on the wakeboarding , 'Extreme Club' seemingly right on the lake , across from the hotel!

Excellent position for me , i can go straight to the hotel from the airport , and walk round to the club with my board , the hotel is very , very cheap (for westerners), and has everything i'll need :so i'm gonna give it a try for a few days before i head out to visit my dad in Cilegon.

Look out Indonesia , Wolfie's a comin'!!!

P.S. Anyone who wants to meet up when i get there , give me a shout!

Wolfie xxx Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Yes!

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Why you don't ask your daddy for information ?
He can called the resort , hotel et etc .

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

women
User
User icon of women
spacer line

Hantu is Ghost Emoticon: Stupid

Dinginnya Jerman

spacer line  

Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Hantu is for children!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kids could believe in such rubbish.

Anyway , can't call the place , as no number!!!

I'm 32 , i don't need my daddy any more! Emoticon: Wink

I found all the info i need now .

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,707 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,722 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 17:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,267,435 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com