indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Cantiara
User
spacer line

Cool, I've noted those addresses, bedankt he Emoticon: Smile

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 01-04-2004 08:15 aliakbar wrote:
Bang win,,,bet you are not married...!!!

You bet....I'm 5 years old....how come I married?....hehehe

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

I guess Indo-MC is strongly thinking of doing online dating service .... Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Devil

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 18-04-2004 16:18 gaul_abes wrote:
I guess Indo-MC is strongly thinking of doing online dating service .... Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Devil

And nothing is wrong with that my friend!

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

spacer line  

nice internet-love-story

i thought it only happens in romance novel Emoticon: Very funny

good luck!!!!! Emoticon: Smile

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Naaaaahhh.... didn't say there is something wrong with online dating service ... hahahaahhahahahaa Emoticon: Blush Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown

On 19-04-2004 05:57 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

And nothing is wrong with that my friend!

Desi Clark

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 19-04-2004 08:11 gaul_abes wrote:
Naaaaahhh.... didnt say there is something wrong with online dating service ... hahahaahhahahahaa Emoticon: Blush Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown

[...]

Well you can be a clown or a smart person...and nothing's wrong for being a smart a*s either....

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Or maybe i'm a smart clown ... and nothing's wrong with that either ... Emoticon: Devil

asal_gaul
User
User icon of asal_gaul
spacer line

I dont know if u can call this an online dating service.. but if u can join in for free.. might as well go and join for a free one with www.friendster.com Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Shiny

thanks GOD for all stupid people in the world.. it makes me feel soooo smart.. mmmmuuuuaah..

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

ha-ha-ha

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Thank god for all stupid people in the world ....Is that what makes you smart , ?

Well your icon really shows how shaky you are and why you really thank for being Stupid,

Rgds
Ali

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

wow... you're a brilliant in twisting words... you should go into politics, or are u in the field already?!

On 20-04-2004 04:49 aliakbar wrote:
Thank god for all stupid people in the world ....Is that what makes you smart , ?

Well your icon really shows how shaky you are and why you really thank for being Stupid,

Rgds
Ali

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

grrrrr Emoticon: Eerie offtopic

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused
identify who's off-topic ...?!

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 07:30 Jeroen wrote:
grrrrr Emoticon: Eerie offtopic

I hope I have to get ready to join shunsheng....list now....Someone is roaring here.....

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

asal_gaul
User
User icon of asal_gaul
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 04:49 aliakbar wrote:

Rgds
Ali

or I wonder.. maybe I should put my siggy this way:
I thank GOD for all the hypocrites people in the world.. make me always smile wide open n boobs jump up and down Emoticon: Devil wicked!
3B combines -- beauty, brain and (go figure) >>> www.eidelwise.da.ru
and this 1 is really really out of topic ~~ Emoticon: Clown

thanks GOD for all stupid people in the world.. it makes me feel soooo smart.. mmmmuuuuaah..

spacer line  

i've just read your beautiful romance story here. Your story is touchable. Cause this time i've been looking for someone to be my husband someday...........
Emoticon: Shiny

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

love is in the air

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

hmmm i see lot of same things as his story Emoticon: Wink

the difference is that im not married yet and just joined the work-force in holland and try to build up some money to choose where to live in some years... seeing someone ones/twice a year is really hard but for me its worth it so far Emoticon: Wink

i met my girl on icq 3 yrs ago and since its happy happy happy me Emoticon: Smile

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Emoticon: Bye bye indonesian gurls conquer de world?! Emoticon: Wink
i still like to think back when me gf woke me up Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yawn on icq this lucky day 1,5 years ago
like confy im still starter n so i struggle to get some work experience
so for know we just visit once or twice a year n me phone bill is rising by month Emoticon: Stupid
in november she will pay a visit to me place.. hope she has enough warm clothes n will not be too shocked by snow Emoticon: Wink
but i will make it extra cuddly for her somehow Emoticon: Shiny
bad thing so we cant marry in indonesia(religion n marriage should b seperate Emoticon: Eerie ) Emoticon: Cry n would cost a fortune to fly all her family here Emoticon: Stupid is there a place like las vegas in south east asia? Emoticon: Wink

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

sascha i assume she is muslim then?

good luck with that i know the problem Emoticon: Wink

ill be going there in april again... btw take ur girl to bromo to get used to the cold(go there at night ofc) hehe she'll love it Emoticon: Nice

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,088,453 topic views - 235,046 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,815 members - last post @ 21-11-2019 10:44 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,922,284 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com