indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hello Guys,

Please educate me on this issue.....

What do you think about online dating? what are the advantages and disadvantages of online dating...

I will appreciate if someone can share his or her experience.....

Please let me hear ya.....

Thank you,

Desi Clark

PS; the sooner is the best.....

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Moved to OFF

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Jeroen..what does it mean? I am a new kid on the block here.. so shed a light I am in dark......

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I moved the topic to "Offtopic", OFF in short..

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Talking about disadvantages first......If someone is married...He or she can get a good kick on his A__S

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

I disagree with you Ali....if someone is married, online dating will be an advantage for him/her because he/she can exercise his/her romance ability to his/her partner Emoticon: Very funny

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Bang win,,,bet you are not married...!!!

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I (somewhat) agree with Bang Win...... Emoticon: Devil

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

My story is funny.
I always thought online dating was for frustrated people. And I was ashamed by myself I also watched dating/chat sites sometimes.
I never had a internetdate because I thought I did it just for fun (not because I was frustrated Emoticon: Puh! lol )
One day I met an Indonesian woman on a Dutch chatbox. I thought she lives in Amsterdam or something...But she lived in Makassar!That's what I found out after a while Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile
I had her pics but thought they were fake because the woman on the pics was so extremely goodlooking.
Actually I didn't take it serious in the beginning (think I was scared to declare to myself), but after a while she got really sick and I thought Emoticon: Yawn w my God I have to meet her!!!
And so it happened, 2 months later I was flying to Jakarta where we should meet.I was flying alone to a woman I only knew from 1000's of sms-msg's and days and days of calling. I remember very clear my thoughts when I almost landed on jkt airport. "Martijn you proofed yourself again, you are and idiot!""Your 1st internetdate is immediatly a date at the other side of the world" whahaha Can you imagine.....
Lely advised me that she was in Jakarta 1 day later then me and her sis in law shoul pick me up. Somehow my plane was earlier then expected and I was waiting at the airport...I was so nervous, especially because I didn't know if someone was coming or what. All scenario's where going thru my mind...
Then her sis in law was picking me up.I said hello and asked if it was ok if I left my stuff with them and go to toilet. When I came back and wanted to enter the car there was a very handsome girl in the car which looked familiar to Lely but 5 years younger. I said hello I'm Martijn, nice to meet you..."Hey it's me Lely!!!""You ruin my surpise!!!' whahhaha was Lely's answer...It was her and she was soooo very beautiful!!!The most beautiful girl I've seen in my life...
Ok to make this story not much longer, now I'm the happiest man in the world and since the 3rd of jan this year Lely is called Kleinsmann at the end just like me....It feels like a fairytale...
The fairytale has also not so nice parts because right now I'm without my wife and waiting for my ticket and workingvisa. I decided to move to Jakarta and work there but I think I have to wait for few weeks more... (these weeks seems like years Emoticon: Cry )
A succes story of online dating I think but of course also very bad ones can be mentioned.My 1st was immediatly my last,don;t want anything else for more...
And just in General I think online-dating is quite good because it's very free and innocent in the beginning.If the other annoys you you can easily ignore or ban him/her.
Good luck!!!

Greets,

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Dear Kleinsman (hope I spelled yr name correctly...)

What a success story...thanks for sharing. And please sharing more....

Out of curiousity.... how long did it take youand Lely to get maried?

Was it hard to maintain a long distance relationship? How did you handle that?

Share more pleaseeeeee.......
Emoticon: Yes!

PS; Good luck with the paperwork.

Desi Clark

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

How long it took?9 months later we married.
I met her in end of April `03 for real and we married in Jan this year.
Your question about long distance relations: Yeah it's the most hard I ever had in my life. It's really killing you Emoticon: Smile
Of course it also has it's romatic things which other relations might not hav but after my thousant sexcall I wanted real flesh and bones if you know what I mean... :-)
What else you wanne know?I'l reply your msg later, got to work again.

Later!

Martijn

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Martijn, what a nice story. So this happens in real!? Good luck with your live. You plan to live here or in Indonesia with her??
Groetjes, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Yeah it really happens...And can you imagine we were together 4 just 2 weeks after the wedding and I become father already!
I'm busy at the moment with my movement to Jakarta...Dunno exactly how long it will take but hope to b there soon.....

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Martijn, I hope you know it takes shorter than 2 weeks to become a father (inkoppertje hoor! Emoticon: Puh! ). We expect our 2nd child in the first week of august. Nice to have kids you know. Our first one is
Emoticon: Yeah right! right now.
So u move to JKT? For long time or what are your plans and that of yr wife?

Begin de details te vergeten

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I want baby tooooooooo... Emoticon: Very funny

Who is the baby machine here?.... Emoticon: Shiny

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hahaha Desi, your are funny.
I always thought that woman were the baby machines and men just the fuel or something Emoticon: Puh!

Peace and love,
Mas Hill

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

Cantiara
User
spacer line

Hey Martijn, what a lovely story. Wish you all the best with your wife and your unborn baby. Keep us updated when you're already in Indonesia Emoticon: Smile

Furthermore, maybe you can share how you got the work placement in there

Emoticon: Very funny

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Yeah the story is beautiful, I sometimes hit myself to realize I'm not dreaming whahaa
Thx for the sweet comments Emoticon: Smile
About my work placement?What you want to know?Everybody who search for a job in Indonesia has the same problem I think...It's very difficult, and frustrating...Especially when some people promise you things and at the end they offer you a salary of 200 euro a month.
I dunno why I feel so lucky bastard lately, it's the story of my life.
But it's not only luck, you have to realize I put my CV (resume) and my email address almost everywhere.Maybe 1000 email I sent...Just every company I saw I thought was bit ok I sent my things to hihi
Finally I got this serious reply, a dutch man who want to built up a extremely high-tech company.Really my kind of thing!!!
Sorry maybe jeroen is angry cuz I'm going OFF Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Blush

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Kleinsmann,

Congrats with your new venture......! Both as a new employee and a father!!

Tell me more please about your lucky bastard....hehehhehe

kalabahi
User
spacer line

your shure the baby is yours ????
Your not the 1st one that covers a MBA for someone else ....

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

What you wanna know miss curious (Desi) whahhaha

Kalabahi,I trust on it it's mine!And I have not much reason to doubt!What's MBA anyway?

kalabahi
User
spacer line

Married by accident ....stay longer in indonesia and you get too know more verbs ...Happy stay and keep your mind clear ...that's my advice ....

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

I'm not doubting about that hihi
Lely became pregnant after we married.We decided to have a baby which also happened.It was planned....Thx for your advise but your suggesting is not possible in my situation.

Cantiara
User
spacer line

On 05-04-2004 13:40 kleinsmann wrote:
Yeah the story is beautiful, I sometimes hit myself to realize Im not dreaming whahaa
Thx for the sweet comments Emoticon: Smile
About my work placement?What you want to know?Everybody who search for a job in Indonesia has the same problem I think...Its very difficult, and frustrating...Especially when some people promise you things and at the end they offer you a salary of 200 euro a month.
I dunno why I feel so lucky bastard lately, its the story of my life.
But its not only luck, you have to realize I put my CV (resume) and my email address almost everywhere.Maybe 1000 email I sent...Just every company I saw I thought was bit ok I sent my things to hihi
Finally I got this serious reply, a dutch man who want to built up a extremely high-tech company.Really my kind of thing!!!
Sorry maybe jeroen is angry cuz Im going OFF Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Blush

What I wanna know is exactly what you wrote Emoticon: Smile That's nice, good luck with the job. And yeah, I think we're going a bit offtopic here. But when I need to get more info on the work placement, do you mind if I e-mail you?

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

No not at all!
You can use YM,MSNmessenger or just email me.
Email: KleinsmannRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.tomaatnet.nl
YM: tyn_kleinsmann
MSN: KleinsmannRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

Hope that's enough hihi

Regs,

Martijn

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

70,665,787 topic views - 231,720 posts - 13,666 topics - 21,375 members - last post @ 23-04-2019 22:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

117,011,205 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com