indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

frubarth
User
spacer line

I am a very new here.
So, I hope I can get as much new friends as possible in this forum.
Cheers,
Chantie

mitr3za
User
User icon of mitr3za
spacer line

wow,...........I like this room, crowded but cool.........
Hi all, glad to hear your conversations ....... Emoticon: Smile

evadennis
User
spacer line

Hi arjen.... you will know when you come to bandung,that area near with gazebo,diponogoro street. hangelo...that realy cool my hubby live in gaanderen. that nice...now bandung much diffrent,you will surprise when come on march. yes i know that bar. but i like more roemput....yes traffic jam little bit crazy...but still better than jakarta Emoticon: Smile . my parents moving to bandung where im children...then me school,college here,until now Emoticon: Smile
say hi to u wife too.. i bet you already have kinderen??...i like kinderen Emoticon: Smile

proostt
eva

evadennis
User
spacer line

you will know when come to bdg Emoticon: Smile .. i know that bar,but i like more roemput. bandung now very much diffrent,you will surprise when come in next year Emoticon: Smile ...
the traffic little bit crazy but not so crazy jakarta Emoticon: Puh!
when my family moving to bandung when where i childen,im scholl,college,until now still in bdg.

say hi to u family.

proost
eva

senyum-man
User
spacer line

..... hello everybody,
i'm new comer here..... i livfe at bandung. male. 35 years old. kind regard for all of u. cheers.... Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

On 25-10-2005 07:21 senyum-man wrote:
..... hello everybody,
im new comer here..... i livfe at bandung. male. 35 years old. kind regard for all of u. cheers.... Emoticon: Smile

Hello Senyum-man.....welkom here Emoticon: Wink

Cheers.

Live life to the max.......

spacer line  

Hi all,

It will be nice if I can have friends here (I have already met some wonderful friends and plan to meet one myself in the near future)!

WJ

mizzy_nur
User
spacer line

Hi to everyone here! I'm Ernie from Singapore. I like to make new friends especially in Indonesia. My stepmom is from Bandung too but not sure about the address. Anyway, I hope to be friends with you all in here, regardless your age and sex. Do email me at mizzy_nurRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.sg! Thanks guyz! Emoticon: Bye bye

mizzy_nur
User
spacer line

Hi to everyone! I'm Ernie from Singapore. I would like to make friends especially in Indonesia. So do email me at mizzy_nurRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.sg

petteke
User
spacer line

Hi Ninut,

I read your question about " pokken poetjes".I think you mean " bokke pootjes".
what means "kaki kambing ". 2 finger biscuits together covered with chocolate at the end.
Don't know where you can buy them in Bandung ,because I am living in Italy.
I even don't know if they still make this kind of biscuits (koekje ) in the Netherlands.
Tot ziens ,Wiedersehen,arrivederci . Pat.

petteke
User
spacer line

Hi Ninut,

I read your question about"pokken poetjes". I think you mean " bokke pootjes".
2 fingerbiscuits together ,covered with chocolate at the end.
Bokke pootjes mean kaki kambing.I don't know where you can buy them in Bandung,because I am living in Italy.
By the way I even don't know if they still making this kind of "koekjes " in Holland.
Tot ziens,wiedersehen,arrivederci !!
Patricia.

mizzy_nur
User
spacer line

Hi everyone! I'm Ernie from Singapore... this is kind of my 1st time here... I'm looking for some friends in Indonesia or anywhere in the world. So if there is, kindly email me at mizzy_puzzleRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.sg.... thanks! Emoticon: Bye bye

samdino
User
User icon of samdino
spacer line

Hallo Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye gadis_vega,,, Emoticon: Worship yes of course i love to be your friend Emoticon: Party!

Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today........ (coooool babe)

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

oke...we visit jakarta again in october-november...keep in touch he. Emoticon:

Evert
User
spacer line

Hello here everybody.
Saya Evert orang asli dr belanda bt sdh tingal 10 taun di indonesia (Bandung)
Sy cari juga temen2 di sini.
Ada jang mau contact bisa sms atau mail sy. ini nr sy di blnd.+31617678150. emailalamat. evertjandoppenbergRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.
I hope soon to hear from one of you. Salam: Evert.
MODERATOR BREAK

We just opened our Indonesian subforum, why not use that one to speak Indonesian?

Placed by Jeroen @ 15-07-2009 03:48

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Okay,qeustions are welcome,we allways can help he.We plan to visit Jakarta again 2011 for family and holiday,maybe we see Bandung also.Greetings. Emoticon: Bye bye

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

On 14-07-2009 11:53 Evert wrote:
Hello here everybody.
Saya Evert orang asli dr belanda bt sdh tingal 10 taun di indonesia (Bandung)
Sy cari juga temen2 di sini.
Ada jang mau contact bisa sms atau mail sy. ini nr sy di blnd.+31617678150. emailalamat. evertjandoppenbergRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.
I hope soon to hear from one of you. Salam: Evert.
Evert, I don't understand. Kamu sudah tinggal 10 tahu id Indonesia (you are already living for 10 years in Indonesia) but in another topic
http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)r_boy_in_belanda.php

I m a dutch men bt speek also Bahasa. I live in the neberhood of Eindhoven and have there a room. contact me by sms or mail. +31617678150. evertjandoppenbergyahoo.com. Gr: Evert.

Saya bingung, Emoticon: Confused Kamu tinggal di mana, where are you living Bandung or in the neighbourhood of Eindhoven.......?

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

spacer line  

I am an Indian man just arrived in Indonesia. I would like to have some good friends to give me company here.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,202,192 topic views - 233,613 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,378 members - last post @ 15-09-2019 21:16 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,258,585 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com