indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

evadennis
User
spacer line

Hallo all of you...im new member,and would like to have much friend in this forum. about me :
im 23year,born(medan-9-3-82)my village is samosir island,grow up(bandung),im merried with dutch man 2004 in bandung,and now still running with my MVV. i can little bit dutch language,indonesia of course Emoticon: Smile ,sundanese,bataknese,javanese. My hobby is cooking,reading,corespondensi. this site i just get,and i think really intresting and good Emoticon: Shiny .if anyone gonna come to bandung,medan,or bali you can ask me.perhaps i can help u(coz have experience in that nice island).

thanxs...and GBU Emoticon: Smile

Tandy
User
spacer line

Hi Eva,

Horas !
I will be your first friend here Emoticon: Shiny
Even I am not as young as you but I'd like to have much friends. We could sharing our experiences and we also could help each other thru this forum.
I was born and growed in Medan but now stay in Surabaya. You can count me when ever you visit Surabaya Emoticon: Smile .
Or maybe we meet in Medan ? Pulang kampung ? heheheh

Cheers ! Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

My question is...If you got married in 2004,how come your MVV is still running??? Emoticon: Confused

Tandy
User
spacer line

Veer & Eva,

What is the "MVV" ? Emoticon: Blush

evadennis
User
spacer line

Horass too tandy Emoticon: Smile .....to veer01,i mean with running,still waiting,not yet finish Emoticon: Smile
nice to know you all... MVV is permitt for stay in NL.

Emoticon: Smile

jasmijn
User
spacer line

HAllo eva, mijn naam is jasmijn, I have a dother in law from blawan .Sumatra.
Also one from Bali.
I reed dat you like hobby`s, dont you like working?
Ore do you have a child to take car for? Emoticon: Smile

evadennis
User
spacer line

HAllo eva, mijn naam is jasmijn, I have a dother in law from blawan .Sumatra.
Also one from Bali.
I reed dat you like hobby`s, dont you like working?
Ore do you have a child to take car for?

Hi Mevrouw jasmin..nice to know you Emoticon: Smile ,yes i know belawan Emoticon: Smile of course i like working,you have job for me?? Emoticon: Smile , im not yet have children.after i stay in NL maybe make baby Emoticon: Blush
bay the way in what city you stay in nl?? Emoticon: Bye bye

ninut
User
spacer line

On 13-09-2005 08:04 evadennis wrote:
Hallo all of you...im new member,and would like to have much friend in this forum. about me :
im 23year,born(medan-9-3-82)my village is samosir island,grow up(bandung),im merried with dutch man 2004 in bandung,and now still running with my MVV. i can little bit dutch language,indonesia of course Emoticon: Smile ,sundanese,bataknese,javanese. My hobby is cooking,reading,corespondensi. this site i just get,and i think really intresting and good Emoticon: Shiny .if anyone gonna come to bandung,medan,or bali you can ask me.perhaps i can help u(coz have experience in that nice island).

thanxs...and GBU Emoticon: Smile

Hi Eva nice to know you
My name is Ninut, I am 37 years old, living in Solo, Indonesia
I have 5 children. frankly speaking my English is not good,I speak ein bißchen Deutch, of course I speak Indonesia, but sorry I can not speak Dutch
But I though Deutsch ist klingt aehnlich Dutch, oder ?
And I would like to have friends also from this forum
My hobbys are : cooking (i like eating too specially kroketten, bitterbalen, klappertaart, :-) ) reading, writting letter, musik listening.

P>S : Please write to me if someone hier have "Old Holland receipe"

B.regards

Ninut

gadis_vega
User
User icon of gadis_vega
spacer line

Hi everybody... Emoticon: Bye bye I want to have friend here, am 23 and live in Jakarta. Anybody want to be my friend? Emoticon: Shiny

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Welcome everybody Emoticon: Bye bye
Hallo ninut
wie geht's dir? Wie kommt's das du deutsch sprichts??
I can't speak dutch either Emoticon: Confused
Could it be everybody in indonesia likes cooking?? Emoticon: Nice
I like eating and cant cook so be my guest . Emoticon: Puh!

sascha

evadennis
User
spacer line

HI Mrs ninut..Hi vega,sascha...nice to know you...
Mrs ninut...wow...i like also that food. lekker ja? Emoticon: Very funny
its.o.k. we can talk with english Emoticon: Smile

ninut
User
spacer line

Guten Morgen...wie sagt man das auf Dutch ? Good Morning...! Selamat Pagi
Hi Eva...OK we can talk in English !
Hi Sascha es geht mir gut...ganz gut...habe ich Deutsch kein unterricht nur mit dem Alten Bücher , mochte ich Dutch lernen auch, aber zurzeit ich habe kein Zeit.
I like to learn Dutch, but this moment I have no time.
Because I must work (as secretary), and don"t forget I have 5 children, and I have a Warung Soto too....wow....busy...busy...busy...ha...ha
If somebody here can teach me to speak Dutch I will be happy .

see you later.....

Daag...daag

evadennis
User
spacer line

Goede morgen Mrs.ninut Emoticon: Smile .i realy dont know about deutsch language,ik kan klein beetje nederland taal..nice job as secretary,and take care 5 children. i believe you are wonderful mom Mrs.ninut Emoticon: Smile
Nice you have warung soto,maybe i can get gratis eat Emoticon: Nice
Have nice day Mrs.ninut.

Tot ziens Emoticon: Bye bye

ninut
User
spacer line

Ach so...! Goede morgen Eva.
Yes my husband said that I'm supermom...ha...ha Emoticon: Blush
of course when you visit me in Solo I will invite you...Gratis ! Emoticon: Bye bye
you must try my Soto ...met sambal ketjap...so lekker.
btw please teach me :
how to say " How are you" in Dutch ?
how to say " I'm fine " ???
I really want to learn Dutch, erhlich gesagt my German is not good also..The grammatik is not easy

Tot ziens Eva

evadennis
User
spacer line

Hi again Mrs.Ninut..
How are you : "hoe gaat het ermee"
Im fine : goed,prima,uitstekend . means fine.

dutch difficult too.. i just know little bit,only use for go to market Emoticon: Smile

dag

arjen2
User
spacer line

Hello evadennis,

Where do you live in Bandung? Dago, ciumbuluit, setiahbudi, or more in the south?
I did my pratical training at ITB, jl sulawangi. Waktu saya disana, saya bertemu istri saya. Bukan orang sunda, tapi orang bali/subang/lampung ;-)
Selama 6 tahun dia sekerang disini.

Salam,
Arjen

nato_njt
User
spacer line

is this an actice chat room?

evadennis
User
spacer line

Hi Arjen2. i live near in katamso area.have hear that?? yes i know ITB. where you know? holland? in what city?. sy jg bkn org sunda,sy asli medan.
salam kenal ya Emoticon: Smile

eva

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Hopefully you get MVV soon.And if you have question...just ask...my wife and me just have passed all the MVV trouble and she is now learning Dutch well and all about Holand in the course you get when you are in holland...de inburgeringscursus.Just be prepared for a lot of rules here when you have to deal with the MVV and stuff.And also when you really get here there's a lot of things you have to do,like medical controls and a lot of paperwork to send to IND the first years of your stay in Holland,but if you play the game honoust you'll get there.We live in Hellevoetsluis,near the port of Rotterdam and it would be nice to stay in touch...my wife is from J Emoticon: Bye bye akarta by the way.

ninut
User
spacer line

Eva,

Hoe gaat het ermee Emoticon: Bye bye

could it be everybody here know Bandung ?
My mother come from Bandung too, Jl.Gagak (Cihaurgeulis) near Gedung Sate ?. but i'm not sure because my last visit is in 1992 Emoticon: Yes!
I like soes Merdeka, so lekker. Emoticon: Shiny
Eva, please inform me, if you know where i can get pokken poetjes in Bandung, this biscuit so yummi ( it is a kind of finger biscuit,) my friend tell me that pokken poetjes mean fox foot ???
Ada hanya di Bandung saja
omong omong soal medan kue bika ambon 'nya uenak sekali ya Emoticon: Yes!

Ok Eva tot ziens
Emoticon: Bye bye

evadennis
User
spacer line

Hi veer...Thanxs..!! Emoticon: Smile .that realy nice from you. i would like to keep on touch with you and u wife Emoticon: Smile ,maybe i will have much question in future..then i will ask you and u wife Emoticon: Smile ...say Hi from me to her Emoticon: Smile

Mrs.Ninut.
alles goed here Emoticon: Smile . yes i know that street,my aunty live in gagak too Emoticon: Smile .yeahh soes merdeka,molen kartika sari that famous Emoticon: Smile .about fox foot(i will ask my mom Emoticon: Very funny ,coz i never hear Emoticon: Wink .yes bika ambon is enakk Emoticon: Smile ...

tot ziens Mrs.Ninut Emoticon: Bye bye

Tandy
User
spacer line

Hiii Eva & Ninut,

The nicer topics to talk now is Food ..hehehe...mmm make me hungry. I know the special food also from Bandung, brownies kukus .. sooo yummy especially when you put into refrigerator first before eating it. Bandung is great city to visit and to enjoy many kinds of food.
Ninut .. I work as Personal Assistant ..so it would be great if we could share our experiences... and I am a mom too .. mm tukar menukar resep ?? do you want to try soto medan for your warung ?? thats also great !.
And when you come to Surabaya, dont forget to contact me ..
Emoticon: Smile

Byeee Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Shiny

ninut
User
spacer line

Hi Tandy, of course we can exchange and share our experience as working women and mom too.
and pls send me Soto Medan receipe, i will try this one.
By the way i know Surabaya have many kinds of food too, do you know Rumah Makan Ny. Rudy ? with udang + sambal cabe rawit ? wah make me hungry, but must remember my diat...ha...ha

tot ziens Tandy of better gezegd tot schrijfs
(habe ich recht geschrieben ? )

Ninut

evadennis
User
spacer line

Hi tandy...yeahh bandung is paris van java right? Emoticon: Wink ...much pretty girl.much factory outlet,much food,and good prices.
yeah bolu kukus is lekker Emoticon: Nice ..
realy famous now in bandung....
hv great day

eva

arjen2
User
spacer line

Hello Evadennis,

No I don't know katamso, at home I have a map of bandung and of course I can ask my wife. My home is in Holland, in Hengelo ov. I did my training 1986/1987 almost 10 years ago. But most of the time almost every year, we visit Indonesia for our familiy and also bandung. Next year the 17 of march we fly again.
I used to hang out a lot in The North Sea bar, in Jl Braga, because my wife used to work there...no not in front of the bar, behind the bar ;-) Actually i miss Bandung, it's a nice city to live in, except of the traffic jam's which became worse in the years. Kenapa kamu bisa datang ke bandung? Kuliah? Keluarga?

Salam Ari

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,179,392 topic views - 234,359 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,234 members - last post @ 20-10-2019 16:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,648,586 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com