indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Hotels in Indonesië > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi, I stayed in the bloem-steen hostel this spring and was really delighted. Small rooms, but with fan, nice owner of the place, working (common )watertap and cheap (30 000) I slept very well there, the bed was good and you could also sit nice on a table outside. I think for jakarta its one of the better hotels. (Jakarta is verey expensive for the rest i thought)

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

You must be kiddin' Rosebutt, It was the worst experience I've ever had. I still dream of it sometimes when I have been eating a bad masakan Padang. They better call it "Wisma Moskito" The price is maybe the only good thing about it, but I don't want to spoil a single day of my holiday again. But good luck mate. Emoticon: Stupid

kroepoek
User
User icon of kroepoek
spacer line

Bloemsteen is grappig vanwege de naam. Was verder okay, 2 maal geweest maar niets bijzonders. Okay rooms for that price, aardig zitje voor, rustig zijstraatje. Thats all.

Maar grappig dat je zo excited bent vanwege het zitten op een tafel. Doe ik als ambtenaar bijna de hele dag Emoticon: Smile

be true to yourself and you' ll never fall

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Volgens mij is het een "hoerekast"

cashforce
User
User icon of cashforce
spacer line

waarom denk je dat Londoh?

Hitami
User
spacer line

Hoerenkast klas Kambing !

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Een politiecel is veel luxer. Je mag er trouwens geen bezoek ontvangen.

Hitami
User
spacer line

Geen bezoek mag ontvangen, dat zeggen ze allemaal. Soms staat er geschreven.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

And back to English again Emoticon: Smile

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Wat een gelul is dat toch als Nederlanders in het Engels klesten dan is dat toch "alam". Je dwingt daar waar je moet begrijpen Emoticon: Yeah right!

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Our Boss kiss me Ass Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

looking forward to staying again in this hostel soon!! Emoticon: Yes!

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

Lucky you Emoticon: Clown

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

spacer line  

i didnt stay in bloem steen this year, ofcourse i was yoking a little. although a funny place the rooms are dirty and you do not have a private shower. There are better places to find and as I mentioned in the other topic the current lonely planet for indonesia is not a very good guide anymore for accomodation, because it is very outdated.

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

There will be a new Lonely Planet Indonesia coming out in January 2007. You can pre-order at Amazon.com

Everyone, buy this necessary Koran of Indonesian Travel! Heaps of necessary information!! I cannot go to Indonesia without it Emoticon: Shiny

Gracias. Sama sama

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

88,152,038 topic views - 240,776 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,296 members - last post @ 25-01-2021 21:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

143,645,418 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com