indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Iris8
User
spacer line

HI,

Some of the members on this forum know that very recently we moved with our family (two small Belindo's) from Holland to Medan.
We were very happy to meet our family again and full of hop efor our future here. Who could expect an airplane to crash at only 200 meters from our family home? We were in total disbelieve. It looked like world war 3 had just started and people were running and screaming. The horrible news reached us it had dropped in the street of our grandmother...... She was just having a chat with the neighbours when the airplane crashed on this house and she died.
We are of course very shocked about all this happening and have great difficulty explaining the events to our 4 year old daughter.
I saw teh crash site and the only thig I could think.... if that airplane dropped a few seconds later it would hav ebeen our roof......
So we have been extremely lucky and at the same time very unlucky to loose two family members in this crash.
A really difficult start of our new life here in Indonesia.

Iris

Jantje
User
spacer line

On 11-09-2005 10:56 Iris8 wrote:
HI,
A really difficult start of our new life here in Indonesia.

Iris

You can say that again, Iris.

What a terrible, terrible experience. I want to offer my condolences and wish you and your family the strength to come over this desaster.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Sad to see how your life can be affected in a split second.Hopefully you'll get over this experience but I think it will keep following you...we wish you strength. Emoticon: Nooo

pPamela
User
spacer line

Dear Iris,
My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time in your life. Yes, I agree what a terrible start to your dream of living in Indonesia.
Life can sometimes seem so unfair and so incomprehenisible.
Like Jantje and Veer01, I wish you and your family the strength to cope with this terrible disaster and that the coming weeks will bring some joy to your now broken hearts.
If you wish to email me for a chat my email is pamelajoyfugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com
I plan to back in Indonesia next June/July and hope I have the opportunity to meet you and your family.
Pamela Sydney Australia.

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

dear Iris8 and family
our deep condolence to what happened to your family in Medan. welcome for the better future life in Indonesia.
cheers
Lelycabe

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

My condolences to you Iris, a death in the family is never a happy thing, let alone two.
Just remember, with everything bad, there is always something good following it closely.

Tandy
User
spacer line

Irish,
My condolences to you and your family. Its really hard time for you to start new life in Indonesia with such sadness tragedy. But life must go on ..I wish you are getting strong to step ahead. Thats true and I agree on what pbywater said "with everything bad, there is always something good following it closely".

Tetap bersemangat !

Iris8
User
spacer line

Thanks for all your kind replies.

Iris

pPamela
User
spacer line

Iris,
I know you are currently in Bali and would love for you to post here and let us know how life is going for you and your family.
Pamela

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,556,988 topic views - 235,436 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,269 members - last post @ 09-12-2019 08:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,558,134 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com