indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

VP asks Muslim militants to stop attacking churches
Vice President Jusuf Kalla asked Muslim militants to stop closing Christian churches after Christians complained that militants had shut 23 churches in recent weeks on the island of Java. "It is the responsibility of all of us to stop such kind of violence," he told a gathering of Muslim leaders, urging them to promote tolerance.
Continue reading , click the title

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Friends ,

The price of democracy ? .
Some bad element think that they have some certain rights .
It look like DemosCrazy.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Yes, but the militants won't be stopped. Government is afraid to loose ground with the moslims.
Freedom of religion in Indonesia?? A big joke. Only hollow words.

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Its not price of democracy its the price of corruption and nepotism.
Its only cause they have friends in regional goverments who let them go on with this.
Just waiting for londoh's comment that its indonesian culture and people should accept it n live with it Emoticon: Wink

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Sascha ,
Indonesia have since SBY democracy , he is the first democratic chosen president .
Something rotten (KKN) for years , cannot be changed in 1 or 2 years.
Almost imposible , no one believe in fairy tales .
About , democracy versus demoscrazy , you must seen it in the light of before SBY (without democracy= no freedom to speak , to act ---etc etc) and after election SBY .
The action of some militants/fundamentalist is in the past forbidden by law .
If they broke the law , they will be hardly prosecuted.
Nowadays the governement cannot do something like that.
That is why I say SOME people get Crazy because they think they have now more freedom to ---- (because of democrasy).

It is pity that you a German citizen ? (you tell me you are rise in East German ) donot understand the meaning of democracy.
Or maybe is that the reason why you another idea have about democrasy .
As everybody know they named their republic : German DEMOCRATIC Republic.(further comment is not necessery).

My German friends are telling me strange stories about the OSSIES (?).
I hope that you are not one of them.

grusses .

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Grml :( what do they tell? Im living in western part for quite some time, they ever went to the eastern part?? They can talk a lot, they never lived there when it was communist and they never lived there now!!!! Talk is cheap. Emoticon: Frustrated I know about democracy. I believe in democracy, still i can critizise democracy. U know here we vote for parlament next sunday. I will vote. and i wont vote the extrem left Emoticon: Wink
But u know many paople dont vote here, because they are either not interested or fell not represented by the ruling parties or think u can only choose between two bad things. But they all complain about everything going wrong. Emoticon: Wink
I thought democracy came with megawati already?!
The things i would critizise in indonesia are its also not representative, who runs for candidate?? Very very rich people from traditional political families or ex military. How much money did the members of the cabinet there have??
How much of it is foul money??
Second is in democracy politiocians tend to prevent the powers they get aka get reelected. So they are on a political rally from they one they are in office. But that way its hard for them to make reforms that will hurt but are needed(cutting fuelsubsidies) coz they will lose voters.
Third is democracy is no more powerful in this neoliberal globalist bs.
The real power comes from banks, stock exchange and multinational companies. Not even here we can escape it.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Sascha ,
You are wrong if you think that democracy come with Big Sister (mbak Mega).
And as president ? she is not qualified enough.
She became president because she is the daughter of her daddy.

About the so called democrasy , KKN (Korupsi , Kolusi, Nepotisme) , it is always a big factor . And everywhere. Maybe ??? not in Germany.
Nein , wir haben in Deutschland kein koruption.
Even the Americans with their democrasy ( "the only one and the best of the world) are linked with KKN.
You can buy everything if you have give big contribution by the election .
Eveb Holland get a new American Ambassador , because his contribution to Mr Busch election.

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

No i would never say we have no corruption, but far less then indonesia :p
And we dont have people with some hundred million dollars in office.
I think the so called lobbying is very bad and it gets fashionable in germany too Emoticon: Cry
Capitalism has no social conscience Emoticon: Angry
America is a chapter on its own Emoticon: Wink

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,929 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,672 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 19:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,698,991 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com