indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

this news item

It's remarkable that polls suggest that Islamic oriented parties only have a relatively low percentage of the votes, while the biggest two parties (PDI-P and Golkar) get most votes, similar like last elections ( all polls, no elections yet of course). Still they manage to gather huge numbers of "supporters". Are they supporters between quotation marks because they are paid Rp 20.000 and a free Aqua, or are they true supporters of those parties, and will they vote on them as well?

shuisheng
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

It wasn't meant that way/. I just would like to know your opinion on it. The stories go that many people get paid to attend a meeting and a rally in the streets.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Ah, come on! Everybody knows that especially the parties with a lot of funding pay people to participate in their meetings. The ojek-drivers do enormous good business. Some have several t-shirts of different parties (PDI-P, Golkar, PPP you name it). Today I was forced to witness a major Golkar parade, and i saw hundreds of children (which is not allowed by law), and a lot of motorcycle-riders who, to be frank, didn't look to me so politically minded. They were looking more like they would go to a dangdutconcert. Which by the way is offered by a number of parties during their meetings. As soon as the singer/dancer have done their last 'drill" and the speeches begin the audiences mostly leave the venues as quickly as possible.
Another disturbing factor is that - at least most of the people i know- still did not receive a voter-registrationcard. So they will not be able to vote in the elections. At least officialy not.

shuisheng
User
spacer line

i hate the Muslim partai there politic agaynst every rule Panca-Sila
there for they agayns Indonesia

darisini
User
User icon of darisini
spacer line

maybe panca sila is not the solution for Indonesia.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,088,453 topic views - 235,040 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,808 members - last post @ 20-11-2019 23:04 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,918,322 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com