indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

giacitto
User
spacer line

Next late September to mid October I'll be travelling to Sumatra from Singapore. The round trip will be Batam - Jambi by boat, then by bus to Kerinci (Sungai Penuh), few days in the park, then down to Lampung (Way Kambas and Danau Ranau), then up to Palembang and back to Sekupang by boat. Advice will be appreciated on:
-boat fare/schedule from Sekupang to Jambi and from Palembang to Sekupang
-bus route and schedule from Jambi to Sungaipenuh
-the Ulu Batang Asai and the surrounding villages
-spot in Kerinci where the Rafflesia is supposed to flower this period
-the rainforest trek around Danau Tujuh
Thanks

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Jambi cannot reached by boat, you have to go from Batam to Kualatunggal first and then take a bus to Jambi.

From Bandar Lampung to Palembang there is a train. From Palembang to Sekupang by boat is a ??,
I don't think there are any boats.

To Bangka is possible.

There are flights from Palembang to S'pore. Immigration on Palembang Airport is great fun, the officer asked me for a present, so I gave him a newspaper I had just bought. He understood the fun. After the cap in my passport I walked out of the airport to have a meal, so very relaxed there

melinda
User
spacer line

hiii londoh..... may ask you some thing,do you know about bandar lampung? nex month me and my husband will go to bandar lampung to visit a friend,and we are in hongkong,and we don't wont to take boat from jakarta to lampung.anyway............. if i wont to take plane from jakarta to lampung,can i book the ticket from hongkong , or i have to buy the ticket in jakarta .thanx Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,100,761 topic views - 240,132 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,218 members - last post @ 19-09-2020 21:36 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,804,658 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com