indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

... and dollarize??? Why not "euro-ize"? Joining US $ imperialism doesn't seem such a good idea to me. Emoticon: Frustrated

dtotays
User
spacer line

Hey Burung Hantu, funny that you say that about US $ imperialism. Go tell that to KLM/Air France. A couple of months ago I tried to pay for a ticket at the Air France ticket office in Jakarta with CASH Euro's. Guess what? Sorry, no dice. No EURO's accepted, but yes yes yes cash US $ no problem. If not mistaken Air France is a European company. I wonder why they like the hated American imperialist $'s over their own Euro's........? Emoticon: Stupid They should hire you as an adviser..... Emoticon: Yawn

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

maybe international currency still in us dolari ???

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

If you realize how much dept the US has it would not be cleaver to put too much of your money in US$. Just see how the US$ has been doing in the last few years... Emoticon: Nooo

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

i was also thinking about this, me and my friend thought of something
it may be difficult, but what about a complete asia currency
u have the euro in europe, what about similar thing for Southern/south-east asia?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

pbywater ,

impossible , to much poor countries and political instability.

But they have their organisation like ASEAN.
(like the first step of 6 countries , later grownn to European Comunity )

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,761,485 topic views - 235,525 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,444 members - last post @ 16-12-2019 09:20 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,869,171 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com