indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Patung yth.,

"Who would you consider as "Arabs": f.i. are people from 'AL Magrib' also "Arabs" as people from the mountains the 'Rif' or 'Berbers' ..... as 'Bedouins' ...... or 'Palestinians' ......

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

Shalom Eyal,

Ani shem Yaakov, ani Yindonesia yehudi, ani email yaakov_baruchRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com, toda rabba,
HaShem Hatov Yevarech'cha

Yaakov

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Must be a lot of jew at this exposition:

http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)lry_from_jakarta.php

Emoticon: Clown

spacer line  

Shalom all,

to know about Indonesian Jewish Community, you can contact me, i'm the leader in Manado area, but please understand our Community, anti-semite is not allowed,

warm regards,
Yaakov

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Who could tell me what 'Emuna' means, I saw it on a house written also in Ivrit .......

spacer line  

Shalom!

It has been a while but im still in Indonesia and enjoying my internship. Thank you for all your advices as it is not easy to express my religion here. I haven't visit a synagogue yet, im very busy with my project for the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism. Just want to let you know, check this site:

http://www.budpar.go.id/page.php?ic=651

Here you will find new tourism commercial videoclips of Indonesia, I want to know your opinion about it.

Yaakov, how do I contact you?

blackmamba
User
spacer line

Jews in Indonesia, thats like seeking a needle in a pile of haystack -_- Because judaism wasnt introduced at the same time christianty and islam missionaries did.
Im a Muslim, it would be interesting to have some jew friend though.

searching
User
spacer line

If I were a Jew, I would think twice before befriending, believing any moslem. This is my advice for you, especially since you are in Indonesia.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Oh come on 'Searching' ......you know yourself there are many 'sorts of Islamists' like there are also many sorts of Jews (good and bad ones) ....... also (weak and strong ones) ......

searching
User
spacer line

Oh come on 'Searching' ......you know yourself there are many 'sorts of Islamists' like there are also many sorts of Jews (good and bad ones) ....... also (weak and strong ones) ......

But you, or Eyel or I will not be able to differentiate it when you meet moslems. Do you think you can suspect that Amrozi is a bomb planner? He looks like ordinary moslems in Indonesia.
"better be watchful than be sorry"

Beside, there's no big differences between radical and so called moderate moslems.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

O.k. I see your point of view, but it is a 'practical one'; life is not that secure most people want to believe, even in 'modern society' or probably 'despite' it, we are bound to look for God/Allah/Tuhan/Jaweh in our 'daily life' despite 'technical advancement' ......... we do not need 'crazy extremists' to be killed, we could have other accidents too ...... to turn our life in a disaster !!!

• - Sometimes I say:
    'Mohon Tuhan kasih sitang Emoticon: Devil dia punya kutuhan ..'

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

searching
    User
    spacer line

O.k. I see your point of view, but it is a 'practical one'; life is not that secure most people want to believe, even in 'modern society' or probably 'despite' it, we are bound to look for God/Allah/Tuhan/Jaweh in our 'daily life' despite 'technical advancement' ......... we do not need 'crazy extremists' to be killed, we could have other accidents too ...... to turn our life in a disaster !!!

Very wise. But I choose to try my luck with any natural disaster (including tsunami) than having a fate of Nick Berg, any day.
    And if you think Allah is the same as YHWH, please think again.
    In Quran, Allah is the MASTER of Satan, Jinn, and of mankind (note, there's NO mention of angels there).

So once again, while you can try to make yourself a bit safer by being careful, why don't we do so?

sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line

On 05-10-2006 04:49 searching wrote:

And if you think Allah is the same as YHWH, please think again.
    In Quran, Allah is the MASTER of Satan, Jinn, and of mankind (note, theres NO mention of angels there).

Searcher , my friend .
    Think again before you give some statements.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

searching
    User
    spacer line

Since when I cannot back up what I said? I have been here for a long time.
    You want me to give again yet another evidence after our debate about "Sharia"?

searching
    User
    spacer line

الحمد لله رب العلمين

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

1.2 The praise be to “allah”, the Lord of the jinn, or genii, and of mankind.

This is the meaning of the words you utter. I got it from an arabic speaking friend. You may check to your friends.

searching
    User
    spacer line

Eyal, your site lacks of blue, and green color. Only my taste though.

sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line

Searcher ,

YHWH ( etc/etc) is the God of Abraham(Ibrahim)
    Allah is the God of Ismael.
    Thus the God of Abraham = also the God of Ismael.
    The same God ? yes.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

searching
    User
    spacer line

If the Jews and Christians want to accept that YHWH is the same with Allah which is the lord of satan, genii, and of mankind, I never forbid them to think so. But I myself think that YHWH in their understanding is the LORD of all, including the angels. It is satan who will NEVER accept it.

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

mister robert

There's in deed a small Jewish community in Djakarta. In the NIW of july 2005 there was a article about Jews in Indonesia (Djakarta, Surabaya and Menado).
    If you like to have more details. Please reply in English or Dutch. www.kiffmeyer2002yahoo.com

Posted Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. 14-02-2006 17:39

'..... so if there is a J-community what is it, to live in Indonesia ..... ???'

• Acording WiKipedias Asian Jew list there are a lot Indonesian Jews 'contributing to Indonesian culture'

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

Dear Anis J.,

You like to know what it is to live as a jew in Indonesia. The person that can answer that question is Yaakov Baruch from Menado. I met him several years
    ago over there. Feel free to contact him and send him my regards.

samuelyoga
    User
    spacer line

boker tov Eyal Weizzmann,SHALOM ALEICHEM. How are U doing my friend?
    Eyal, I am an indonesian-born Chinese and I am a Christian, my name is Samuel Yoga. Samuel is a Jewish name, although I am not a Jews at all, but as a member of Chinese minority living here, U and I share the same situation, being under pressure by the extreme (religious fanatics) majority. So thus, if U are still in jakarta,indonesia, never have any doubt at all to contact me by e-mail siaominghuaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com or by my HP number 081334600663 when U need information, guide, or assistance. I try my best to help U. I think we can be good friend to each other. And I want to give a message to all Jews communities in indonesia that I am a friend of yours and U are all my friends. Let's make friendship. Toda raba.

Samuel Yoga, your ally

spacer line  

You have to listen to them. While there are some people who can accept you, there are much more people who find that being a Jew has been a sin.
    Take care and have a nice day! I hope you will find happy days here. And I don't mind if you lend me Torah to read. Emoticon: Puh! or tell me more about Kaballah.

Organic SEO| UK SEO

bajubaru
    User
    spacer line

In Menado province you can find s a smll jew community
    http://www.jewishtimesasia.org(...)acov-baruchs-journey

Yogya-Bali
    User
    User icon of Yogya-Bali
    spacer line

Still a lot of Jews living in Jakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, Kediri, Purworejo and Yogyakarta. But whether they form a community..... which is something completely different.......

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,016,505 topic views - 222,253 posts - 13,491 topics - 16,273 members - last post @ 25-09-2017 01:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,118,412 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com