indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Ruben
User
spacer line

Do you think that if you are an eurasian like Sophia Latjuba..you will receive everything what you want...because the indonesian media likes eurindonesians.

Ruben
User
spacer line

Miss Indonesia 2005 = mixed German/Indonesian
MTV Indonesia VJ's = mixed Aussie/Indonesian
Many actors + actresses = mixed european/indonesian

so eurasians will dominate the indonesian showbizz in the future!!!

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

So what? They are Indonesians just like someone from Sabang to Merauke.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Indonesian , sexy and hot.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

Its just a trend,the new generation wants to see new faces and consider it more International,I prefer lokal and wait for the new sukma ayu.what about you.....................and Sophia latjuba she took the wrong decission what a actress if you know what i mean.......

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Akur (acc) mas , regarding Sukma Ayu.
Abt Sophie , despite everything still hot .

Ruben
User
spacer line

tukad ganga..no i dont know what you mean..tell me..why she made a wrong decision?

krukcor
User
User icon of krukcor
spacer line

What's wrong with eurasians in the Indonesian media?
Yes, there is something wrong cause only eurasians who do have the Indonesian nationality can become an actress/actor/showbizz person because Indonesian law does not permit foreigners to play in films or telenovelas. And which eurasians do get the Indonesian nationality? Only the descendants of a male Indonesian. The children of a female Indonesian and a male foreigner normally get the nationality of the father.
Strange thing is that you quite often read in the media that an eurasian celebrity has a "late" father. And the mother quite often a simple village-girl. In fact there probably was never a "legal" father and these so-called eurasians don't have any connection with the country of their "late" parent. Their appearance often degradates the position of children out of mixed marriages. That's why you nowadays do have a lot of "kampungan" eurasians/Indo's who do have only the colour of the skin of their foreign parent (mostly "bule" Emoticon: Wink but nothing of his culture. And that they only became famous because of the fact that they are "lighter' skinned and do have a "hidung mancung".
I am not talking about all the eurasians because you also do have a lot of Indo-actors who are children out of common relationship between an Indonesian man and a foreign wife, and because of that do have the Indonesian nationality and can play in an Indonesian "sinetron".

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Krukcor ,
I think Tukad ganga meant something different.
You are mentioning about the right of foreigners for work in Indonesia.
Indonesia have their own law , like De Koninkrijk Der Nederlanden .
I think the Vreemdelingen Wet
(tewerksteling van buitenlanders )
As consultant you must aware about the similarity .

de groetjes

spacer line  

for the indonesian actor i choose Donny Damara coz his face is pure original Indonesia Emoticon: Yes!
his has dark brown skin colour, dark eyes, hidung mancung, good jaw, nice shape lips, nice white teeth & banyak bulu on his hand....!! Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

gadis nakal ,

"real Indonesian " ?
Mostly with idung pesek and not much bulu bulu
are you sure ?
coba kasih liat photo , minta bukti.
(photo please , prove it )

krukcor
User
User icon of krukcor
spacer line

Krukcor ,
I think Tukad ganga meant something different.
You are mentioning about the right of foreigners for work in Indonesia.
Indonesia have their own law , like De Koninkrijk Der Nederlanden .
I think the Vreemdelingen Wet
(tewerksteling van buitenlanders )
As consultant you must aware about the similarity .

Sorry but this has everything to do with the topic cause a lot of Indo's cannot become an actor because they have another nationality. Those (except the ones who do have an Indonesian father) who become actor or some other kind of famous person in the media are quite often descendants out of a short relationship between a "cewek nakal" and a "bule". Their image harms the Indonesian image of indo's who already normally are considered to be the result of a hooker, pembantu or waitress and a ''bule''.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Krukcor ,
WNA (Kitas/Kitap) need a permit to live en work in Indonesia.
No permit ? sorry no work for them.
Of course a WNA can get the WNI status.(naturalisasi).
.It is the law.(In holland zeggen we Regels zijn regels )
Or they must change the law.
Descendants of cewek nakal or bule(wna) nakal is not relevant.
groetjes

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Tapi yang paling penting:

Artos harus aya Emoticon: Shiny

Tiaya Artos, tiaya izin Emoticon: Nice

spacer line  

adu adu dingir yah,i just like to say about this eurasians ,in a way is easy if you have lighter skin ( beland bilang lekker meegenomen) than the regular actors,and pragawati coz the media wants them, to give Indonesia an modern country and show the world with this nasi campur actors, how beautifull they are ......no matter if they can realy act or not .....that is an other question.Nothing wrong of course they are told no pesek idung ,is a trend now to be an eurasian media adore them,but I believe more in a 100% Indonesian there are so many only ,they never get a change or do not have the right connections to become like them, and about Sophia she is goodlooking but only more than that. Emoticon: Worship
And as Ruben said the can get evrything what they want,how far and what is your price to become like them Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Kang Lon,

Naon eta teh, Artos?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

ada betaal , bisa betul

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

harto
User
spacer line

Haven't you all forgotten the always asked question and/or comment, what colour the new-born baby has ?
Kulit putih (from Lampung to Merauke) is in any village qualified as; bagus
So it is in the head of the people, to think white is better.
This tells more about the way of thinking and their psychologic complexes, as anything else.
A white(r) skinned easier climbs the stairs in showbiz, business (nice shops and banks) and are worthed as better.
Arguments are none, but it is generally accepted.
A black woman in a film can get a role as pembantu, an indo woman as nonya. The other way around is impossible. The newsspeaker must be white as well, may be what she tells is more believable ?

My heart hurts anytime I see this. The media and filmindustry brainwashed and still brainwash the heads of indonesians, that white(r) is better, or at least better to come to success.

But please people, who are the real indonesians ? Certainly not the indos.
We are brown and born with our indonesian nose, which makes us real indonesians ! So be proud on ourself, our skin, our nose.
When we should like to compare in Indonesia, the standard should be the indonesian, and not the indo !
This way of thinking and to be proud, must be changed in our head.

Nothing against indo's, diversity always is good, but we ourself are the standard of the nation. In my opinion politicians and media-people should strengten the difficult acceptation of ourself after 350 years of colonisation.

Harto
This really hurts me most

spacer line  

Cheers Harto!

I agree 100% with your posts.
Iam 100% Indo girl and iam proud being Indo girl. as a Indonesian iam proud to have dark golden brown skin colour Emoticon: Shiny hehehehe....
iam proud to have an indo nose, indo jaw, indo cheek, indo eyes etc... as original indo face.

but still there are some stupid indo girl (even actress, model & movie stars) they are so stupid that they like to use a Whitening products for their skin and also they go to luar negeri for having silicon or surgery for their face, breast & butt (oops...!) what a stupid idea! Emoticon: Frustrated I hate Whitening Products.

they never thank you for themself, for what they got from the God... LoL

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Market-mechanism ?
(vraag -aanbod)

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Quote : I.m.o politicians and mediapeople should strengten the difficult acception of ourzelf after 350 years colonisation.

Naughty girl :
Do you 100% agree with pak Harto ?
because
1. difficult acception ( which one ?)
2. maybe you must read should NOT strengten ----
3. 350 years of colonisation (forgotten your sejarah indonesia lesson ?
( tell this to orang aceh)

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

350 years of kolonisasi is really nonsense but Indonesians learn that at school. Till the VOC went bankrut in 1799 the Dutch East Indies were not bigger than Java & Onderhoorigheden = Java and its dependencies, the latter were Ambon, Ternate, Tidore, Banda, plus a few forts and trading posts here and there like : Makassar, Banjarmasin, Palembang, Billiton, Siak. Bengkulu was British till 1828. Only after the establishment of the KNIL (Koninklijk Nederlandsch Indisch Leger = Dutch East Indies Army) in 1831 the Dutch had enough force to conquer the Indies. The name Indonesia dates from the 1850's. The whole area that is called Indonesia in 1945 was only brought together under Governor General Van Heutsz in 1909.

Salami dari Mokum Barat Lama

harto
User
spacer line

Hi Londoh,

call it, how you want to name it, VOC, bankrupty, or KNIL. But it were the Dutch about 350 years, or as you wish 250 or even 150 years.

what I want to say, is that colonisation how short it may be, always hurts and leaves scarves, if you haven't recognized.

just think it over again,

harto

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Guys and dolls, the name of the topic is : Too much eurasians in the indonesian media. Thank you Emoticon: Angry

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

52,104,970 topic views - 224,506 posts - 13,535 topics - 16,967 members - last post @ 14-12-2017 06:40 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

93,376,215 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com