indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > User feedback > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

jeroen

how can i change my email address?
or maybe hide it?

in the forum we can see the email,i guess many bots will track the emails here

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

You can't change your email online, but you can hide it in your profile (then go to edit profile).

BUT: emails are images and aren't read by bots as far as I know. If I'm wrong, please inform me... I will learn from it Emoticon: Puh!

spacer line  

So there's no possibility to change my email, Jeroen? OOps, I wish I used my other emai. Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

not sure if emails here are converted into images, who would make that?yourself?so u would make all the emails here to images first?
i dont think so

but i notice from the source code i cant see the emails
so i guess the bot cant see it either
hehe
im very concern about spam
its crazy

there is a script that hides email address from bot...

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

All the email addresses in the profiles are database-generated images. The email addresses which are posted at the forum, will have their at-sign replaced by an image... see: jeroenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.indahnesia.com

spacer line  

thats cool jeroen Emoticon: Worship
i'm just afraid that i will get more and more spams
from the bots who visit this site hehe

Emoticon: Stupid

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,918 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,649 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,829 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com