indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jantje
User
spacer line

A friend of mine graduated S1 in Semarang. She wants to become a GOOD English language teacher on university level in Indonesia. I want to support her. What are the possibilities in the region and what are the costs involved? Singapore, Australia?

Thanks,

Jantje

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

ask Ms Kinanti Pinta , maybe she has information.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

triss
User
spacer line

Hello Jantje,

All I know about teaching English as a second language is that you need a qualification, such as certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages or Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults. There are many other qualifications, but those two are the main ones.

Well, that is what English native speakers need so that they can teach English in Indonesia or any other countries.

maybe this will help http://www.cambridgeesol.org/teaching/celta.htm

spacer line  

I am agree with Sidia Pinta is the best read her commence on topics here !!!!!!!! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

hobo1
User
spacer line

For what it's worth, I am an American, and I met Indonesian several girls at the Embassy who were spoke excellent English. They said they learned in Singapore. Personally, I believe Singapore schools teach a much "cleaner" form of English that you would get in Australia. Frequently, I find that the English spoken in Australia and even Britain difficult to understand because of the accent. I suppose the same is true for American English. Singaporians have all varieties of "Singlish" (half-English and half-Chinese or something like that). But in a Singapore school, and among serious students I think you are less likely to pick up a dialect that just naturally comes with the country.

Sorry, I know nothing about cost.

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,159,881 topic views - 234,329 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,224 members - last post @ 19-10-2019 19:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,622,138 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com