- Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sulawesi > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

User icon of jimbo
spacer line

I am looking to buy a house in Ujung Pandang. Any suggestions would be welcome

User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

So what house do you want?
What are your needs and wishes?
What area do you prefer?
What price range?

Do you know what Ujung Pandang has officially been renamed to Makassar a few years ago? Maybe that will ease your search a little.

User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Maybe I can help, I live in UP...

Email me if you need help,

Tyn_kleinsmannRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

User icon of jimbo
spacer line

Yes I do know the name has changed but it also changed from Makassar to UP also before this:-)

I am looking for a two bedroomed bungalow somewhere close to the beach area in and around Jalan Datamuseng although I would move a lot further out for the right place. As to price its the house that decides this not the price the house.

Its been a few years since I was last there so I would appreciate some idea of property prices and what are considered good areas. With virtually no estate agents is it all done by word of mouth. Help and advice appreciated.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

55,954,027 topic views - 225,948 posts - 13,579 topics - 17,726 members - last post @ 22-03-2018 17:44 CET

Created by · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by · · ·

98,054,102 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at