indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-04-2004 13:39 budowono1 wrote:
agayn you are judgsing him .
and actualy provoking him why /

Something from the past, he started, someone else responded, and now that has ended from both sides. No problems anymore, right?

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

he is like a fire .....who puts bensin to himself also......We just give a Puff only

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

budowono1
User
spacer line

i see i just watch over my causin .
plzz dont provoke him i worry aboud him this akbar guy is making him like this with his ASIAPAN group its there fould really

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-04-2004 14:08 budowono1 wrote:
i see i just watch over my causin .
plzz dont provoke him i worry aboud him this akbar guy is making him like this with his ASIAPAN group its there fould really

If there is a problem with a guy, just report him to Dutch authorities. Emoticon:

budowono1
User
spacer line

no i don't think that that would help i beleef this akbar to be dangerous cause i can hear by his talking and serin knoledge that he is for real and he knows to much detail and im sure that he also took part of the Kolnel ungtung's coup.

there for i can not do any thing if he is who think he is he is a verry dangerous man he told my causin his real name is Letnan Sutarjo.
i surched aboud it and know that during the G30s there was a Sutarjo and he vanished thet night he was a wanted man in Indonesia i couln't find a picture to prove it but im sure of it that it's him

but how can i fight a MAN LIKE THAT ?

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Kolonel Untung?.....
Well....ladies and gentleman....our time machine running again, and bring back from the past one of the witness from 1965.

Kolonel Untung: "Lekas selesaikan semuanja...saja maoe segalanja beres...."

Kolonel Untung: " Kita mesti lakoekan coup dewan jendral!, Kalaoe tidak kita jang habis"

the Cakrabirawa: "Siaaaaaaap.....!!!"

hehehe....that's the excerpt from that era.....
Be my guest Mr. Bhre whatever.... Emoticon: Bye bye

Blog Bot
spacer line

Hi, I like this forum. feels like in the big family....
Lets everybody have a look at their hands!(left hand if you are right handed..) Can anyone tell me that the thumb can say to a "jari manis":"Hey jari manis!... I AM THE BEST! THE STRONGEST!,...at the same topic, the "JARI MANIS" CANNOT SAY:"HI LITLE FINGER! SOMEBODY HANDSOME JUST PUT A BEAUTIFUL RING FOR OUT WEDING IN ME!!!!>>>>>>)
We are created to be having our own quality NOT TO EXPLOIT ANY OF OUR OWN FAMILY (HUMAN KINDS).....

Bagusdewe: red eyes, too much in front of monitor

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Thanks for everyones opinion. Back to normal life again.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

76,847,173 topic views - 234,924 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,651 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:54 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,636,406 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com