indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Website & forum information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

As of now, this forum has been extended with some new features for our beloved users. As this forum gets bigger all the time, there was more input about what was good and what wasn't quite good yet. Complaints about the centralised images and simple left-aligned texts told me I had to work on this, and so I did.

Emoticon: Confused What's new?
All available functions have been put below the text screen, so you can pick yours just by clicking on it! No more searching in the forum FAQ on how to get that one code working. The active topics now also displays the five newest topics.

Emoticon: Shiny Giving you a helping hand
Adding pictures and links is most difficult, because it requires some obliged information. For that, both functions are extended with a helping hand. When clicking on the question mark right of the functions (add image or add link), a small screen will show up. Just fill in the required data and click 'insert'. Links and images will be automatically created for you.

Emoticon: Shiny More new features in short
  • Add images at the left of the message
  • Add images to the right of the message
  • Add centered text
  • Add right aligned text

Emoticon: Confused But I don't understand it
    Feel free to ask and make comments. At the moment everything seems good, but of course the users know it all better and have their own feelings about it. Make a remark in this topic and I will look into it.

Emoticon: Puh! Yeah, where can I try?
    To keep the forum nice and tidy, a special test-topic has been opened for those who want to play around with the new functions.
  • Forum test-topic

• You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,341 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,630 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 06:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,978,310 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com