indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Police arrest Dutchman for alleged child molestation
Police in the Bali regency of Buleleng are questioning a Dutch national who has been arrested for an alleged sexual abuse of minors. The police have taken statements from three boys who said that the 44-year-old Dutchman, identified only by his initials as MC, had sodomized them. But detective chief Adj. Comr. M. Mughoni said he was looking for two more children who might have also fallen victim to the abuse.
Continue reading , click the title

spacer line  

My God,

What a monster to abuse children. Hope he will get the sentence he deserves.

WJ

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Johhny,

What abt Indonesians and their love for ABG ??

regards

Londoh

spacer line  

Dear Londoh,

Everyone who do something bad against the minor need to be punished - please just think if that happens to your children or to the kids you know, or your nephews, or nieces - you would be devastated, and the trauma will haunt the poor kids for the rest of their lives. So here, I don't say anything about whether he is a Dutch or an Indonesian. I hope that clarifies matter.

Regards

WJ

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Dear Johny,
I agree, I don't care where he's from, just get him and put him to trial.

But you shouldn't say it would haunt the kids for the rest of their lives. I understand why you say this, but for the children can be a real problem to hear all media say that it will haunt them forever. If all of us say it often enough this can do even more damage.

Regards

A. A.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,914,656 topic views - 240,527 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,037 members - last post @ 03-12-2020 10:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,669,960 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com