indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Has anyone reading this forum, just come back from Sumatra, how about a report of your trip where you went, where you stayed, what you saw and so on.
I am very homesick for Indonesia, especially Sumatra right now and would love to ease my homesickness with some traveller's reports.
Please, pretty please......
Pamela

rwidiani
User
spacer line

Hi Pamela,

I was just back from Palembang, my hometown last December.
I have a story but it's in Indonesian language.

http://retnojuga.blogspot.com/

Bernard
User
spacer line

Hi Pamela

If you want some more accurate here's an adress , sure someone been there lately : http://www.virtualtourist.com , you will have to enter as a member free of charge though.... go to the forum and write your question , people who have been lately will answer any of your inquiry !

And this site is quite something to learn from people who did travel around...did find this site right here from a forum member...

Good luck !

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Bernard, Thank you for suggestion, I already belong to that website. I was hoping to encourage a few travellers to write Just back reports on this forum. Many people write reports of a sort on Lonely Planet Thorn tree but they disappear after a few weeks. I have sent PM's to a few travellers in the past to post on other forums that are permanent. Will do for this forum now. The update on Pulau Weh was posted in response to my recent request to PakJuz.
Forums only grow with regular contributions and this is such a great website. i would like to see a lot more information of Sumatra from people who have been there.
Thanks Rwidiani for your contribution. I may not speak the language but many people who read this forum probably do so it will be worthwhile for some.
Pamela.
P.S. If I can get 14,300 views of my 239 photograhs in 10 weeks, then I say there are lots of people out there interested in Indonesia and some reports of recent visits would be great with lots of details would be great.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,136,301 topic views - 240,132 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,218 members - last post @ 19-09-2020 21:36 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,805,190 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com