indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Ravestijn
User
User icon of Ravestijn
spacer line

Does anyone have expierence with an internal flight from Denpasar to Jakarta?Do i have to mak a stopover in Yogjakarta? how much are the costs?

E.Vliet
User
spacer line

There are plenty of domestic flights from Denpasar which fly directly to Jakarta.
Ask at the Garuda, Merpati, Mandala or LionAir counterdesks. Prices for this one-way flight around 70 euro, maybe some cheaper. Buy it there, not in your own country (probably Holland?).

Enjoy!
Erwin

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

I tried star air, no stop-over, and the costs where approximately 100 euro for a two-way ticket. And of course book the ticket while you are in Indonesia.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

Arghhh... some people will never learn it Emoticon: Frustrated http://forum.indahnesia.com/topic/1831/ Emoticon: Laugh out loud

internal = domestic

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Richy,

Of course not everybody is so enriched as you in the English language...
However, you do understand what Ravestijn is trying to say, right?
Of course "domestic" is the right term in this matter, but why put your frustration to your keyboard and write something like that...

Just be nice Emoticon: Wink

Satu cinta

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Richy,

Never make remarks about the English spoken (written) by Dutch (gut, lekker aksentje heppu) they will cut your balls off. Emoticon: Clown

BTW What is the pryce of a native flight from Djogya to De Passer Emoticon: Stupid

Regards

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

On 19-07-2005 03:10 londoh wrote:
BTW What is the pryce of a native flight from Djogya to De Passer Emoticon: Stupid

Regards

Ohw... you mean a national flight Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Wink

P.S. to all others... don't take things that serious... ever heard about positive critism (I learn from you... as you learn from me)...

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

Ravestijn
User
User icon of Ravestijn
spacer line

Yes Richy, you like your balls donīt you!!!
Ik bedankt de mensen die wel de moeite nemen om mijn vraag op op een volwassen manier beantwoorden.

Thx

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

At least I have them Emoticon: I love it Maak je toch niet zo druk... persoonlijk worden is nergens voor nodig Emoticon: Yawn

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

I think it is about time again for a nice internal planecrash near Yogya Emoticon: Shut up!

Kecelakan pesawat Boeing Garuda di puncak Gunung Merapi
-122 penumpang tewas, diantaranya 3 turis asing dari Belanda -

RIP

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,340 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,630 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 06:00 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,978,208 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com