indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

juffy
User
spacer line

I'm soo glad that we finaly will get such a law. We had to wait for soo long time to get it. Even the punishment is a real pleasure. You don't agree???

IT MEANS THAT ALL OTHER PROBLEMS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLVED!!!!!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I must have missed the 13.03.04 news...who kiss what or who? What's wrong with public kissing.. it's just another place to show our affection, isn't it?!

Muah!

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Thanks Jeroen!

I really think Indonesian needs to focus on Human Rights and seperate religion when running the country.

Muah muah muah!
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

topic moved to NEW

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Remember that this new rule is yet only a proposal and not legal yet.In Holland we call it "wetsvoorstel"that still has to be approved in the government.I think it is more against intimate kissing in public and not normal kiss,cause then they could lock me up for life allready at the airport! Emoticon: Bye bye

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

Emoticon: Puh! /me will have to remember this this summer Emoticon: Wink

maybe i need a 'muilkorf' haha kidding
---

its quite a contradiction cuz at times u are flooded with prostitutes and now they ban the 'innocent' things

Cantiara
User
spacer line

Don't the governments know that Indonesia has much more other problems to solve rather than banning public kissing?

What about the insurgency problems of Aceh? or path to economic recovery? or the extreme number of poverty? or the health and environment problems? or the finding of a leader who isn't only charismatic but also visionary?

There are many many many bigger problems that are waiting to be solved there, and and all the government can think of is banning public kissing??

Emoticon: Eerie Emoticon: Eerie Emoticon: Eerie

Thyee
User
User icon of Thyee
spacer line

I think the government is referring to deep kissing (with hugging) in public, betul tak?

A simple and quick goodbye kiss wouldn't hurt right?

Cantiara
User
spacer line

A narrow-minded person wouldn't know the difference between kissing on the mouth, and kissing on the lips. For them, kissing in public is still kissing in public, and would probably offend them howsoever...

And forgive me for saying this, (I am indonesian) but I still think most Indonesians (especially the uneducated ones) are still narrow-minded. So you'll never know what'd hurt them, and what wouldn't.

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

On 25-03-2004 22:37 juffy wrote:
Im soo glad that we finaly will get such a law. We had to wait for soo long time to get it.

Heh ... ?! Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused
Now, I'm confused ... are you being sarcastic ... or are you really happy that Indonesian government passed such law ... ?!

I think it's pretty silly enough for Indonesian government to pass such law, they have other important things to take care of, instead they chose such a little tiny minor issue to pass with high priority ....

Poor Indonesia ...

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

budowono1
User
spacer line

it crazy.
they should ban perverted stuff like prostitution and un apropiate clothing.

but not kissing cause kissing is a natural thing it is in our nature like a instink.

banning that is in natural.
in Saudi arabia they don't even for bid publik kissing
i know cause i've been i arabia for buisness last year.

and it is agaynst the constitution.

if they want to ban some thing ban prostitution.
ban mini skirts and homo sexuality but not this

zukhunter
User
User icon of zukhunter
spacer line

I agree it is crazy.

But I want to make a remark here it is already illegal in Indonesia to be homosexual.
They changed the law since the 1 January this year.
It is also illegal to live together when you are not married.
And I must say I do not agree with these laws as well.
But may be That is the difference in culture?

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

It has to do with the law that's based on the religion.
For muslim people living 2gether without marriage is not legal so also not in Indonesia. Same counts for homosexuality...
Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up!

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Well passing this law...Makes me comment this..

I saw a long GAY smooch in ARISAN Indonesian Movie.....Was it public kissing or whatever .....I hope the censors were aware of the law...or were sleeping I dont Know...

Rgds

Ali

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Hi Ali,

I heard about the movie too.What is exactly your comment? I mean making a movie = art? What's your opinion, ban it also? Or give free space on creativity? I don;t understand your point.

Salam,

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Neither do I ....
I don't understand what you are trying to point out here ... ?!

If you want to make comments about 'ARISAN' , I would like to hear it out. I've seen the movie as well recently, and I'd love to exchange some ideas with you about the movie. I think the movie is different than other typical indonesian movies ....

On 23-04-2004 04:04 aliakbar wrote:
Well passing this law...Makes me comment this..

I saw a long GAY smooch in ARISAN Indonesian Movie.....Was it public kissing or whatever .....I hope the censors were aware of the law...or were sleeping I dont Know...

Rgds

Ali

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

juffy
User
spacer line

I donĺt want to give in polemics, but the topic here seems to be only the top of the iceberg.
Seemingly, even relations within married couples will be regulated.
As this site is not x-rated, for details, please refer to:
http://news.com.au/common/stor(...)6302%5E13762,00.html
My beloved Indonesia, was this really the only way to improve life here?

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Affection to your lover now is something you have to do inside as well. I wonder how the idea came into action at all? Did the parents of the bright idea "giver" not show any affection to each other, is his wife not giving him any affection, or is he just a bad kisser in the end. And how could the police define a french kiss anyway. Are they going to look at each and every person holding hands sitting on a coach in the parks and sneak up to tem untill their mouths get too close? Creazzyyy. Sometimes people do not know how stupid or ridicule their actions, thoughts are. And this is in general.

budowono1
User
spacer line

i say they should not mix politik and Religion is bad kombinasi

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 03-05-2004 13:07 budowono1 wrote:
i say they should not mix politik and Religion is bad kombinasi

I believe that's what soekarno trying to do with bringing up and put together religion, politics and communism to be backbone of our country. He didn't realize that religion and communism are just like water & oil....they don't mix.

Anyway it's nothing to do with public kissing....hehehe....

budowono1
User
spacer line

yes that is true ,
that was NASAKOM Nasional Komunis Agama.
but that was the reason of his fall.
i respect him mopre than any one but NASAKOM was amistake that cost him more thatn just presidensi.

but Islam is the route of evil.
it was islam and the jews that brought this evil in the world.
it was islam that caused the deats of 15000 people
12 September 1984 at the Tanjung priok masaker.
so i stay by my opinion.
muslims and Jews are evil.
for Jews serpressed christians for centuries ,
Japto is a Jew.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 07-05-2004 14:35 budowono1 wrote:
yes that is true ,
that was NASAKOM Nasional Komunis Agama.
but that was the reason of his fall.
i respect him mopre than any one but NASAKOM was amistake that cost him more thatn just presidensi.

but Islam is the route of evil.
it was islam and the jews that brought this evil in the world.
it was islam that caused the deats of 15000 people
12 September 1984 at the Tanjung priok masaker.
so i stay by my opinion.
muslims and Jews are evil.
for Jews serpressed christians for centuries ,
Japto is a Jew.

How can you say Islam and Jews is the route of evil?....people die at 12 September 1984 was because of the HUMAN BEING not a religion. You can read any "kitab".....al quran, bible, taurat, etc...etc......there's no order to kill in all that book...so it's ridiculous if you blame Islam & Jews in what happen on that day.

budowono1
User
spacer line

no but haji┤s gave the order.
arabs brought it with them arabs are there for evil.

and jews it was there fold rome fell and that ancient egypt fel.
they introduced apartheid among the people .
they cerpresst christians for centuries.
they even wan kill musa there great leader .

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

now Topic changes again..... Emoticon: Confused now people looks have no God even they say that they embrace a religion, now their God is the religion itself. don't blame the religion that you choose or any ethnic, the problem is in that people itself. They seems lost their faith of humanity and spirituality. It's really funny when you we say other people is evil, while ourselves is still a devil one.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

70,584,192 topic views - 231,690 posts - 13,666 topics - 21,346 members - last post @ 21-04-2019 22:45 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

116,929,455 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com