indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

It's awful that no place on earth is safe from terrorism. I hope the terrorists involved in London Bombing soon be arrested and get what they deserve - I even think that they deserve death penalty!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Does the UK have death penalty?

Jantje
User
spacer line

Britain fully abolished the death penalty in 1993.
This penalty however favers both sides. The community because it is clean and cheap. The offender because it's quick.
Hopefully the Britisch justice system convicts the right persons Emoticon: Cooool and that they have learned from their mistakes.

spacer line  

Sorry, Got carried away. But I think it's awful. I can't imagine how I would feel if I lost the people I love because of the bombing - it must be very awful. I have a new email penfriend from London and he said he just missed the bomb by some minutes, just because he was in a hurry to get to his workplace. If he were slower, he would be in the victim list. Emoticon: Nooo
Of course I hope the British justice system will convict right and responsible persons. But Jantje, what do you mean by "they"? The terrorists? Hardly they will repent (besides, they don't think it as a sin, anyway). They have planned it in detail and they know there would be many victims. They are all cold blooded murderers.

WJ

Jantje
User
spacer line

But Jantje, what do you mean by "they"? The terrorists? Hardly they will repent (besides, they dont think it as a sin, anyway). They have planned it in detail and they know there would be many victims. They are all cold blooded murderers.

Hi Johnny, I refer to the Birmingham 6

spacer line  

Emoticon: Blush Ok... Emoticon: Very funny

Jantje
User
spacer line

Johnny,
These terrorist laugh at capitol- or any punishment. Their main insentive is to reach their goal. Every country that allows (muslim) fundamentalism develop within their borders is equally quilty for the death of innocent civiians.
Moslim gatherings should be screened because that's where the source of extremism lies. Action should be taken accordingly.

spacer line  

It probably was a suicide attack... so then the terrorist can't be punished anymore.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 13-07-2005 16:49 bunga mawar wrote:
It probably was a suicide attack... so then the terrorist cant be punished anymore.

What about those who trained them, who gave them money, who helped them in anyway, etc..They can still be punished.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

dear All

I agree that the mastermind and those involved should be punished as severely - or more. The planner is much more evil than the doers. And also the one who brainwashed people to do suicide bombing.
For me, if my religion offers me heaven to do suicide bombing - sorry, I'd rather have hell then! or place elsewhere. I keep wondering the unthinking of people doing suicide bombing - for what? And it's very selfish (even if it's wrong, their thinking - "I will go to heaven while the people who died with me, the "enemy", will go to hel"l, is disgusting me). They should think what they feel if their family died in such scene (emphaty).

Regards

WJ

searching
User
spacer line

It's not the people who is wrong. Moslems are mostly nice. It's the teaching. When you come deeper to the teaching of Islam, The greater is the possibility of you becoming of a terrorist.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Your own experience ?????
are you a real searcher for truth ?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

searching
User
spacer line

please read Quran Surah 4: Women, but put your position as a non-moslem when reading. There are many verses like this, especially after the 'hijrah' to Medinah.
I have fine moslems as buddies, but I notice the more devoted they are to their holy book, the more they look down non moslems.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

searcher ,
You mean An Nisaa. with 176 verse.?
Which verse(s) is / are not good according you ?
I am not qualified , also not an exegesist .
But you have 2 points .
1 Abt the non muslim , If they have some question , please feel free to ask , come in dialouge with qualified muslims.
2.abt the more devoted : or maybe the fundamentalist , always the same situation like christian fundamentalist or Jews fundamentalist .
(do you need more specification ?) .

Success with your searh for truth.

searching
User
spacer line

G'day to you Sidia. Especially 89 and 91 are very harsh.

Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with fire and suffer a painful doom. 14
For the disbelievers, We have prepared a painful doom. 18
For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 37
Hell is sufficient for their burning. 55
Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided. 56
Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 74
Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the minions of the devil. 76
Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 89
If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 91 ( Offering peace in Islam means surrendering. All 67 out of 68 wars of Muhammad were offensive. They are called qazwah (raid, ambush, sudden attack). That is how Muhammad waged his wars. He raided, massacred and looted civilians with no warning. The one defensive war, 'ditch' was not fought. That is why the Islamic terrorism 'jihad' will continue until the West "offers peace". This was made clear by Bin Laden.)
Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to hell. 115
Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe and disbelieve again will never be forgiven by Allah. 137
For the hypocrites there will be a painful doom. 138
Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into hell. 140
The hypocrites will be in the lowest part of hell and no one will help them there. 145
You must believe everything Allah and his messengers tell you. Those who don't are disbelievers and will face a painful doom. 150-151
For the disbelievers, Allah has prepared a painful doom. 161
God will guide disbelievers down a road that leads to everlasting hell. 168-169

merci

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Searcher ,
assaalumualaikum (god's peace with you)
Once again I am not qualified and not an exegesist.
May I quote you ?
" not the people (muslims) is wrong , it is the teaching ( you mean the islam ?of some of the teacher(s) ? ).
You are quoting some verses.But you must read it and seen it in the context and the time .If not you cannot understand it and maybe you will "change" it .
I expect from A normal and weleducated persoon in 2005 that he come with some ideas , not quoting some verses .
I hope you are kidding or maybe you are also a fundamentalist ?
A fundamentalist is a person who believe that every word , every letter in the " BOOKS"are true , the words of god.
That is the trouble with fundamentalist.

For example :
Genesis 2 verse 18 :
The Lord God(JHWH) said : it is not good for the man to be alone .I wil make a helper suitable for him.
Genesis 2 verse 21 c:
So the Lord(JHWH) caused the man to fall in a deep sleep , and while he was sleeping he took one of the mans rib and close up the place with flesh.

According the bible (genesis) is the woman ´nferior to the man.

According Genesis : Genesis 1 : the Lord (JHWH) created the world in 6 (six) days
Verse 2 : God is resting at the 7 day.
The Jewish have their Sabat (saturday)
The Christian have their Sunday.

If you are quoting some verses of the Kor'an and believe it or not , than you must also have an idea about some verse of the Bible.

That is way that I am hoping that you are kidding.
Because if you tell to a woman that she is inferior , you get trouble.

Btw : it seems that we are family .

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

What's ur problem sidia??
U asked searching "Which verse(s) is / are not good according you ?"
He just listed the verses there with out teeling his own opinion on them.
From the first statement he gave i guess he is not up to this.

greetz

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Sorry I say so but many of these followers are not intelligent to understand what they read. The same with those who take the Bible litterly. I talk often with people about those two books and even if I never have written the Koran, I know the explanation of what is written. But that is maybe because I read a lot about spirituality.

Example;
Week Four: Mohammed Sets the Record Straight

It is known or believed that Mohammed suggested the use of fire and the sword to expand the Islamic faith! The question is, does Mohammed, the prophet of Islam, condone the violence of terrorism as is being manifested in our world at this time?

Speaking as Mohammed, I channeled these words as symbols, not for literal interpretation. Islam is a religion of unconditional love and peace that does not condone violence of any kind. The symbol of fire is a symbol for direct revelation of Spirit. The sword is a symbol of the need to own one's self mastery, personal power, Spiritual discernment, protection, and being a Spiritual warrior in life, not a material warrior. Those who use violence in my name misinterpret my words and go against the will of Allah!

http://www.iamuniversity.org/m(...)c/records/week1.html

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 01-09-2005 15:46 Albert wrote:
Sorry I say so but many of these followers are not intelligent to understand what they read.

Hi Albert,

You must be a very clever guy, as you use the word intelligent so often, like a obsession. Emoticon: Devil

Bunglon, not hindered by an overdose of knowledge whatsoever Emoticon: Shiny

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 01-09-2005 16:14 londoh wrote:

Hi Albert,

You must be a very clever guy, as you use the word intelligent so often, like a obsession. Emoticon: Devil

Bunglon, not hindered by an overdose of knowledge whatsoever Emoticon: Shiny

Depends all on how you read it and how big your thows are.. Emoticon: Worship

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 01-09-2005 16:33 Albert wrote:

Depends all on how you read it and how big your thows are.. Emoticon: Worship

Ayam pery sori Mas, but my English dictionnary is not as good as yours Emoticon: Shiny

thows Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused

Londolino

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 01-09-2005 16:43 londoh wrote:

thows Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused

TOES

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Sascha ,
So you asking me if I have a problem. ?
(Lho kok begitu = hoe ken det , but I am sure I have no problem .)
Have you a problem if I have some question or discuss something with Searcher ?
O , yes you are the guy from the other topic , do you have follow my advice to take an aspirine bayer ?.
Are you speaking on behalf of S earcher ?
If yes I will try to answer you.
salam

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Albert , my brother
You are right if you pointing the facts about
1. people who literally read the books
( my bescheiden opinion ,the so called fundamentalist)
2.Islam is a religion of unconditional love
(like christianity)
If a christian ask Jesus (of course hypotheticaly) what he think about unjustice and war , what is his answer ?.
I think the same answer : those who use violence in my name misinterpret my word and go against the will of God .

As you know some people who claimed to be a good christian and a leader of a Nation Under God began a war.
And every time before a mission they always asking for help from their God.
But it is ridicuolus ( gila ) if someone blame the other christian , blaming Jesus or even have question God (blasfemy) because the wrong act of some christian individuals.

From some people among us is difficult to see the difference between individuals, people , religious and politics.
It is very confusing for them.
About Sidia , he prefered omong kosong , like story of Pasar Kembang , de bloemenmarkt (singel amsterdam)..
Very relaxing .
Dont need aspirine.
groetjes

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

To whom it may concern,

Wassalam'aleikum

I hate all these fuckers who are pissing against Islam, because they badly need enemies to feel good. Many of them don't even know what "religion" means. Ayam sori I still have my religion, no not Islam, just kristen. Most of these people who are against Islam, don't have a religion themselves. They don't even know that religion is the very base of our culture. They often say that they believe in themselves Who ever They might be. And they are scared like hell of the devil, they have abandoned a God but Satan still rules their lives.

And if they get derailed they go to Yoga, social work, the Shrink or take a personal manager, also Bachhus is a God who receives a great lot of offers.

What did G.W. Bush found in Irak ?

Why do people in Indonesia feel happy.

Voor velen een vraag voor mijn een weet.

Shaloom, Peace, Salam, Vrede zij met U, De mazzel en brochem,

Londoh

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,929 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,672 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 19:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,699,356 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com