indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesian history > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

I want to know what is positief & negatief if I change my nationality ?
I think more positief Nederlands pasport than Indonesia pasport, right Emoticon: Yes!
Did anyone experience with it ?

frubarth
User
spacer line

Hi Bogor..

It will depend your plan for your future, will you stay in Indonesia or in Nederlands when you get retired (old) if you will stay in Indo, so I think you have to think twice to change your nationalitty then, but if your plan is spend all whole your entire live i Nederland, so I think better you change it.
By the way, where do you now? in Indo or Nederlands?
If you are in Nederlands, does Nederlands goverment treat you different since you are Indonesian?

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 22-11-2005 14:04 frubarth wrote:

By the way, where do you now? in Indo or Nederlands?
If you are in Nederlands, does Nederlands goverment treat you different since you are Indonesian?

His e-mail address is Dutch, so .....
As long as it is possible to keep two pasports and nationallities, why do difficult and change it, to one?

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Depends his futureplan, and his background like education / diploma .
And the posibilities in Indonesia like job , vitamin R(relasi) or K (koneksi).
Siapa is living for decades in holland and still happy with his indonesian nationality.Once a Melayunese always Melayunese.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

frubarth
User
spacer line

Hi albert ,

The problem is Indonesian can not have 2 nationallity, I have friend here who changed her nationality become Swedish but she did not report it to Indoneisan embassy, by fortune, after 1 year Indonesian embassy found it, so she had to choose one of them. .

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 22-11-2005 15:31 frubarth wrote:
Hi albert ,

The problem is Indonesian can not have 2 nationallity, I have friend here who changed her nationality become Swedish but she did not report it to Indoneisan embassy, by fortune, after 1 year Indonesian embassy found it, so she had to choose one of them. .

But why don't you keep both until the order you to choose? If that not possible? As long as it is not considered as a crime. And you have time to think about it.
Like what others said;
What are your present & future plans in NL.
How is your job or financiel situation now in Holland.
What happens if you loose your job, if you have one, in Holland.
What are you future plans or present plans for Ind.

Make a list with pos. things when changing into Dutch.
But also the negative things.

Do the same about Indonesia;
Keeping your nationality or loosing it.

Then when you have all on paper, you get a better view on it.

And if you need to know some answers to some questions ask them in here. But ask detailed question. General question gives you a general answer.

Goodluck.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,886,228 topic views - 234,939 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,674 members - last post @ 15-11-2019 11:26 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,721,123 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com